different teams for OU

I think the competitive discussion boards would be the most comprehensive for your question.  Another good place to start would be to just watch the matches from past tournaments and that will show you alot of the stuff that is reguarily used within OU and maybe you could use that for inspiration or to team build for specific threats. 

a

Thank you  for motivation. but at the moment i'm in the mode "run on". I make runs morning, afternoon and night. My incentive for having competitive teams is an obsession collector and I do not find the time to do anything else for now. I hope in the help of the true competitive players to find the right path hereafter. Thanks in advance!

You can suggest a couple of teams for use in Over Used? With IV's, EV's, egg moves and moveset, please? I know breeding and i know also hp breeding. I have 10 millions.

What are the best pokemon used in Over Used? How to train them? (IV's, EV's, nature, egg moves, and moveset)

On 30.01.2017 at 5:00 PM, sixsixeight said:

What are the best pokemon used in Over Used? How to train them? (IV's, EV's, nature, egg moves, and moveset)

up

• Mike locked this topic