[Sprite] Pokemon splices!

Safe

ok i have a request if you have the time.

id like an unown symbol or icon for me to use as an avatar.

i know its not really a mix-up, but please.

Maybe an omega symbol or something epic that fits in with my awesome name.

EDIT: never mind, i think i'll do it myself, i just need to get motivated.

EDIT: omfg these are awesome

golemgastly.pngxatusigilyph.pngmagikarpdratini.png

Just credit me please, may I ask what you're going to use it for? :o

im just gonna use it in sprites, ill credit you in the actual sprite so that it stays with the claws.

im not sure what im gonna make with it yet though, but i was thinking of something like it, but since you beat me to designing it i thought id ask so there arent problems between us or anything like that.

im just gonna use it in sprites, ill credit you in the actual sprite so that it stays with the claws.

im not sure what im gonna make with it yet though, but i was thinking of something like it, but since you beat me to designing it i thought id ask so there arent problems between us or anything like that.

As long as I'm credited for my exact pixels I don't care. If you made something similar to what I did but not actually stealing what I did, I don't care. It's a sprite made from things that aren't even my original ideas. :>

As long as I'm credited for my exact pixels I don't care. If you made something similar to what I did but not actually stealing what I did, I don't care. It's a sprite made from things that aren't even my original ideas. :>

if i make any variations ill still credit you for the original concept too. sciztop scythe/claw/sickles are awesome. trust me if you have a part in it ill let everyone know.

EDIT: heres what i got from it

scizorkabutops2_zpsf8095fe6.png

look it can make anything look badass even this ugly thing i just made. i credited you in the name of the image in this instance since it wont let me type into my pictures for some reason, its been a while since ive done any painting but ill put the credits in there somehow

kabarbomatuffzorusingSAFESclaws_zpscdeeae82.png