Server Progress Bar (SPB)

druido890

about what happened in the last few days I have an idea:

[Premise] to us the community like surprises that the staff proposes to us from time to time, but we do not like to remain totally unaware of what are the current and future developments.

about this I propose the idea to open a Topic (editable only by the staff) where, from time to time, the staff will write the various server advances

[Example]:

Kanto: 100%

- Story: 100%

- Islends: 100%

- Extra: 100%

Hoenn: 60%

- Story: 100%

- Battle frontier: 70%

- Extra: 40%

Various: 50%

- Pokemon: 95%

- Move: 60%

- Item: 30%

(*Obviously these figures are only examples! )

this method would benefit the staff and the community...

PRO: The community has a complete look on the actual status of the server. consequently they can give advice and best tips and more in detail. in addition, we will be able to judge ourselves as providing advice to give and see with our own eyes the actual weight of the server development

Quiet harsh and inhumane. They don't become our slaves because we give them $(or whatever your currency is) as an donation(don't mistake it with salary). Even in companies, when you pay for specific work they won't let you monitor their work. Telling you eta is what you usually gets. It's not like they made kick-starter campaign and we need to monitor their progress over things they promise because we are afraid they are scam artist and will flee to mexico in the first occasion. 

If you really like this idea, sure, discuss over introducing system in which devs gives idea, then they collect money for it and then they work on content. Then you could argue over monitoring because you distrust devs or whatever your reason is.

2 hours ago, Toupi said:

Tranquillo duro e disumano. Non diventano i nostri schiavi, perché diamo loro $ (o qualunque sia la vostra valuta è) come dovampireone (da non confondere con lo stipendio). Anche nelle aziende, quando si paga per il lavoro specifico che non ti consente di monitorare il loro lavoro. si dice eta è quello che di solito ottiene. Non è come hanno fatto pedale di avviamento campagna e abbiamo bisogno di monitorare i propri progressi sulle cose che promettono perché abbiamo paura che siano artista truffa e fuggirà in Messico nella prima occasione. 

Se davvero, come questa idea, certo, discutere su sistema in cui gli sviluppatori dà idea di introdurre, poi si raccolgono i soldi per esso e poi lavorano su contenuti. Poi si potrebbe discutere su monitoraggio perché diffidate sviluppatori o qualsiasi sia il motivo è.

We are not trying to monopolize the work of the staff.

It is not directed to the innovations that will be implemented in the future.

this is in order to have a monitoring of what already implemented, visible to all

This definitely used to be a thing, granted that was back when this game was actually super incomplete. Like when I started the elite 4 didn't exist a lot of the moves weren't implemented and many aspects of the game just weren't in at all.

Now the game is kinda mostly "finished" as far as the really expected things go, and most things that are left to be added are additional, so it's kinda harder to do something like this without giving away upcoming content, which could also entail false promises and crushed dreams if they decide to scrap some things.

Capisco cosa intendi.

Questo suggerimento è rivolto a una vera e propria pulizia e l'ordine nella materia "dello stato di avanzamento lavori."

È stato progettato per regolare coloro che vogliono dare i suggerimenti "pesanti" e poi riflettere su ciò che "primario" opera in modo efficace il personale deve fare prima di stabilirsi qualsiasi richiesta.

Il personale non deve rivelare tutto potrebbe semplicemente scrivere l'avanzamento dei lavori già attuate e ancora in fase di sviluppo.

Penso che non è un peso per implementare questa cosa

P.S.

I give you an example:

if we were to have this then anyone would think there before posting the kind suggestions: I want the legendary!

or: I wish there was this building / home so I find them with my guild friends ...

or other ideas that should be to require significant effort on the part of staff because this figure out for themselves that there more important things to which staff cope

Edited by druido890

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.