Discussion of legendary pokemons have been going on for years...

On 23/01/2017 at 0:57 PM, Bilburt said:

Puzzles wouldnt be bad

if the reward was worth the effort

I'm not asking for a removal of puzzles  but if I'm spending 3 hrs, I don't want to spend 2 hrs 50 mins running around solving puzzles (whose solutions would be out to everyone anyway) and like 10 mins of all fights including the boss fight.  Balance is essential. PvE aspect of the previous dungeon was completely shit and non challenging. It basically came down buying repels, restores and revives and you're guaranteed a win. Sure getting them should be helpful (while being a decent sink for such items) and stuff but that shouldn't be the only concern of a player entering a dungeon and certainly not an auto win criteria.

Challenge should enough to get even the rich people with no experience to fail a dungeon. Whether it would be RNG(pls no)or a non potato AI, as long as it screws people who don't know what they're doing it's good to go.

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/1/2017 at 0:11 AM, maximilious said:

La mayoría de las veces se trata de "Cuando pensamos que tenemos un sistema adecuado para ellos vamos a ponerlas en práctica"

No entiendo cómo todavía no tenemos legendarios después de todos estos años.

Consigo los puntos:

Son demasiado Stronk

Debe ser único

etc ...

Ya sea que sean lo más ubers, o crear una nueva "Legendarios" nivel que hará lo que nunca serán utilizados de forma competitiva ... que resuelve su problema de legendarios ser demasiado "fuerte" ... que sólo se pueden utilizar en los partidos de la diversión ... Eso es.

En el departamento único, técnicamente si juegas cualquiera de los juegos originales que se ejecutará en las personas que pasan a tener mismos legendarios como usted, no hay nada que puedas hacer al respecto. Así que ¿por qué deberían ser único aquí? Sólo tiene de 1 de cada pokémon legendarios sólo se frustrará la mayoría de la gente.

¿Qué piensan ustedes?

On 23/1/2017 at 0:11 AM, maximilious said:

I just hope that the place fast( the beta was in 2012, i believe) and yet theres no legendary birds, is undersood to be weoking on in, but it would be better if the second that they delay in creating a time of fashion, it will spend the second of the pokemons these before....

Edited by Charly

Along with the legendary dungeons please equip Pokemon with held items such as an 'emerald, ruby,  sapphire, and diamond' that we may sell to the pokemart for 10k/15/20k/etc. Thank you.  We need to be exploiting the fact that the pokemart can also put money into the community rather than constantly take from it. 

Uodate: I mean equip Pokemon that are inside of the legendary dungeons with jewels to sell to the pokemart. I'd also like to have a bunch of jewels inside of my bag to replace all of the fire stones, leaf stones and water stones that I have been picking up. 

We may even be able to use these stones for crafting jewel shards with to form complete gems. 

Edited by Poverty
23 hours ago, Poverty said:

Along with the legendary dungeons please equip Pokemon with held items such as an 'emerald, ruby,  sapphire, and diamond' that we may sell to the pokemart for 10k/15/20k/etc. Thank you.  We need to be exploiting the fact that the pokemart can also put money into the community rather than constantly take from it. 

Such an appropriate name.

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, maximilious said:

HEY GUYS are we getting hyped for the legendary dungeon or what? Do you think I should make 2 new accounts and run through the gyms to get 4 more masterballs?

It's not confirmed and you can't trade masterballs.

3 minutes ago, Minsu said:

It's not confirmed and you can't trade masterballs.

Hmmmm, hello Kyu says hello.... (if you bother reading the thread instead of filling your post count you would know they are in fact CONFIRMED, and who said anything about trading masterballs? 2 new accounts = 4 new masterballs you can use to throw @ Legendaries in the LEGENDARY DUNGEON that is coming)

On 1/22/2017 at 7:16 PM, Kyu said:

thought you guys wanted sinnoh first. I'm getting mixed messages

serious answer;

We abandoned those ideas a while back. Legendary areas are already being developed.

I think it was naive of us to try to keep to those ideals outside of a few Legendary species. For super powerful Legendaries which are doomed to Ubers, we can gate them behind whatever convoluted stuff we can come up with. But for lesser ones (e.g. Birds, Dogs, ugly bird things which got banned due to their stupid +50% item but only when holding it) making them renewable & refinable is something we're working on.

On 1/22/2017 at 7:33 PM, Kyu said:

Yes

No. There will be restrictions related to Master Balls but that's all we have planned

1 hour ago, maximilious said:

Hmmmm, hello Kyu says hello.... (if you bother reading the thread instead of filling your post count you would know they are in fact CONFIRMED, and who said anything about trading masterballs? 2 new accounts = 4 new masterballs you can use to throw @ Legendaries in the LEGENDARY DUNGEON that is coming)

According to that post, there will be restrictions on the use of masterball on legendaries. I don't really get your point on farming masterballs

Edited by Bishav

It'd be nice to have them implemented. 

Would love to add them to my dex :D

To be honest, though, I wish they would implement things like the rest of the battle frontier as someone mentioned above- I enjoyed the Battle Pike.

Idk.. Something about that Seviper and the odds against you makes me giddy inside. :P 

One thing I never understood was why legendaries weren't in the game in the first place.

You really could just have a separate tier and people who wanna battle with legends could go ham.

I can also see why they weren't. because it's kind of a pain to go up against someone with a team full of legends.

(Even though most of them can be taken out quite easily, I might add xD) 

As for the puzzles, yeah they're kinda tedious - well the one most tedious in my point of view was the r/s/e games.

Though, the puzzle to get the Wailord, Relicanth and translate all the braille for the Regis was enjoyeable.

I mean, made me feel like I was on the great quest for the legendaries.

Idk. As for the masterball thing, I've only really heard that they still won't be tradeable, but hey - if they are, you've got some extra. :P 

2 hours ago, AshisCatchin said:

One thing I never understood was why legendaries weren't in the game in the first place.

You really could just have a separate tier and people who wanna battle with legends could go ham.

I can also see why they weren't. because it's kind of a pain to go up against someone with a team full of legends.

(Even though most of them can be taken out quite easily, I might add xD) 

Here is your answer:

On 23.01.2017 at 4:16 AM, Kyu said:

They are too stronk

Should be unique

etc...

We abandoned those ideas a while back. Legendary areas are already being developed.

I think it was naive of us to try to keep to those ideals outside of a few Legendary species. For super powerful Legendaries which are doomed to Ubers, we can gate them behind whatever convoluted stuff we can come up with. But for lesser ones (e.g. Birds, Dogs, ugly bird things which got banned due to their stupid +50% item but only when holding it) making them renewable & refinable is something we're working on.

Edited by Toupi
7 hours ago, maximilious said:

No need to be upset, I didn't kill your mom or anything.

And just because I said " It's not confirmed and you can't trade masterballs." does not mean I'm against you, I did not show hatred and I only stated

facts.

I don't see why they would make a Legendary Dungeon, I'm okay with having it or not.

It's just kind of meaningless to farm masterballs like @Bishav stated. 

Edited by Minsu
11 hours ago, Toupi said:

Here is your answer:

I mentioned that in other wording, as to why I understand the side of not implementing them.

My statement of not really understanding doesn't mean I don't know why, it just wasn't what I had thought to be the ultimate reason.

Thanks, tho, dude. High five to quoting something someone else said.