The Inauguration of Donald Trump

Bestfriends

President Donald Trump  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satified with the election of our new Commander and Chief?

• Yes
    • No
    • No, but he is much better than Hillary Clinton!
    • No, Hillary is much better than him!!!
  2. 2. Do you think Russia hacked our election?

• Yes
    • No

a71aa70e183ecb1c76daa0ba272f9665.png

Good morning PokeMMO community! I am surprised that no one posted this yet, but today is the power transition between two presidents. I know that the USA is greatly divided, so I have one request, please do not hurt each other. When you see someone sporting a "Hillary still won" t-shirt, please do not tell the person that their hero needs to be locked up. I also hear that people want to throw stink bombs at the Inauguration, if you are one of those people, please refrain from doing that. Lets all unite as one as PokeMMO!

Inauguration Speech 1/20/17:

Edited by Bestfriends
Added Inauguration Speech
Just now, Bestfriends said:

Here is your new america in one picture...

6d5c4a90e4b248b0cb2495bfc1363840.png

Wait, didn't you just tell people to refrain from going against salty Hillary supporters?

Don't get me wrong, I'm in no way a Hillary supporter and I think she's the worst candidate the democrats could have ever come up with but isn't this exactly what you're doing now?

2 minutes ago, Argorok2017 said:

I for one don't believe this is going to be bad, he has already gotten multiple big companies to agree to create jobs in the US once he became president, now let's see how he does with the rest of what he's promised is all I have to say.

I think his crowning achievement is locking up Hillary Clinton so he can win in 2020.

Wait, didn't you just tell people to refrain from going against salty Hillary supporters?

Don't get me wrong, I'm in no way a Hillary supporter and I think she's the worst candidate the democrats could have ever come up with but isn't this exactly what you're doing now?

I am not telling people to be salty with Hillary, I think that Trump is going to lock her up so he can "set an example." Am I advocating him to lock her up, I am not going to tell you that, but I can tell you that Hillary probably needs to be prepared.

Edited by Bestfriends
Orange responded just when I summited a post
4 minutes ago, Argorok2017 said:

I'd still take Trump over Hillary in 2020 anyways lol

When he runs in 2020, he needs an high achievement to point to so that way he can win against his Democrat opponent. The president we have now says that his achievement back in 2012 was killing the 9/11 architect. I think Trump's main achievement might be "locking up a corrupt politician." If he says he is not locking her up, I think he is lying because he needs something "big" to point to.

14 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

I think his crowning achievement is locking up Hillary Clinton so he can win in 2020.

I am not telling people to be salty with Hillary, I think that Trump is going to lock her up so he can "set an example." Am I advocating him to lock her up, I am not going to tell you that, but I can tell you that Hillary probably needs to be prepared.

Top kek no way are democrats gonna ever set up Hillary against Trump again but even if that would happen I'm pretty confident Trump would lose. He has set himself huge stakes for his season with all the promises he has made for his term and a skeptical me says that he probably wont fulfill much any of those and republican voters will go for another candidate for next season.

Also wat. Trump has nothing to do with Hillary getting "locked up", if the court considers she did something illegal then the justice system will punish her. Not Trump. Also even if Hillary did something majorly illegal do you really think they would charge her the same way anyone else would be charged for the same crimes? Of course not. Pretty sure even if Hillary didn't win they wanna hide to the last bit that the democratic party candidate did something really illegal while almost became the president. Wouldn't that make US democracy look pretty pathetic, don't you think? That a billionaire TV person and a criminal were the candidates?

Edited by OrangeManiac
7 minutes ago, OrangeManiac said:

Top kek no way are democrats gonna ever set up Hillary against Trump again but even if that would happen I'm pretty confident Trump would lose. He has set himself huge stakes for his season with all the promises he has made for his term and a skeptical me says that he probably wont fulfill much any of those and republican voters will go for another candidate for next season.

Also wat. Trump has nothing to do with Hillary getting "locked up", if the court considers she did something illegal then the justice system will punish her. Not Trump. Also even if Hillary did something majorly illegal do you really think they would charge her the same way anyone else would be charged for the same crimes? Of course not. Pretty sure even if Hillary didn't win they wanna hide to the last bit that the democratic party candidate did something really illegal while almost became the president. Wouldn't that make US democracy look pretty pathetic, don't you think? That a billionaire TV person and a criminal were the candidates?

^ and this is 100% spot on. We all know she is crooked and a criminal, but you know money and power brings you a long way.

Also if they setup Trump vs Hillary again it would depend on how Trump's first presidency went. Also, before he has even become president he got one company to keep jobs in America for when he became president, and he also got German company Behr to create a multitude of jobs in America. I think his great achievement is going to be bringing jobs upon jobs back to the US.

14 minutes ago, OrangeManiac said:

I am not sure if you know what I am trying to get at. Trump may say in 2020 to the incoming democrat, 

Trump: "Remember who ran in 2016?"

2020 Democrat Candidate: "Hillary?"

Trump; "Yes, our administration locked her up because of her high level crimes against the American public."

2020 Democrat Candidate: "She was a good lady, the Republicans were biased against her! Julian Assage is a Republican operative!"

Trump: "No, Mr. Assage did a great service by releasing some of the corruption of Hillary. So, our Department of Justice decided that Hillary should be locked up for her crimes and no bail."

Trump wins due a high level achievement (in the voters' minds)...

5 minutes ago, Argorok2017 said:

^ and this is 100% spot on. We all know she is crooked and a criminal, but you know money and power brings you a long way.

Also if they setup Trump vs Hillary again it would depend on how Trump's first presidency went. Also, before he has even become president he got one company to keep jobs in America for when he became president, and he also got German company Behr to create a multitude of jobs in America. I think his great achievement is going to be bringing jobs upon jobs back to the US.

Trump also wins on Job Creation. I mean he is already doing that as president-elect. Due to the fact that people vote based on their pocketbooks, Trump wins on that front as well.

All in all, Trump just might be re-elected in 2020 for abundant Job Creation and letting the DOJ lock up Hillary. 

Now Trump is president. Say good bye to the ex-president...

4e0ee424dc3bef143f5aaa96d7aac4c6.png2afe9573f4a64827e97526286e8138be.png

Here he is going on Marine One:

3e5be5d771650493b0098a5c0eefea33.png

Lift Off:

3c867c84b48b4f9f56bf6b2bec08754d.png1227b33415ee2adde0d7b65c0e5521f9.png

Biden is boarding a train:

6ec32b10fef5549247f1bd6626d1c9fc.png

Say hello to President Donald J. Trump:

581fad4df41cd747abe80270a44de457.png

Edited by Bestfriends
Decided to put Marine One photos and the Biden train