500K Wager matches

Guys, lets just let this go at this point.

I'm not going to waste my time tracking down a bunch of noobs who lose.  I was really hoping staff would get involved, I messaged them in game and tagged some of the mods I was refereed to here as well.

If anyone is serious about it and willing to trust me that I am not here to scam, then hit me up.  Otherwise I guess I will see you in ranked match making and officials etc...  The whole point of this was to get some high risk matches without having to re-arrange my schedule and wait for an official with a good prize and therefor good competition.

You know the drill...

Edited by Murcielago
49 minutes ago, OrangeManiac said:

So let me get this straight. You ask for wagers and say that a staff member will collect the money. People see this and sign up in your thread for the wager match. After that you ask for 500k to be mailed before the battle.

Is it just me or do you feel like people are gonna back off now in a fear of scam and you're just gonna claim that people were afraid of battling you? I wouldn't make this conclusion if the core of your arguments in tiering discussion threads wasn't mainly just valuing the skill of the person making an argument.

^My error was falsely assuming staff would entertain this idea.  I was willing to have it set up like this:

2 players buy in: 500k each ->

Winner gets 900k... staff gets 100k..

But at this point this is going to take to much time for me to put any effort into aside from playing members willing to put up a deposit.  But yes, I advertised this as having staff support before it actually did.

8 minutes ago, BurntZebra said:

Staff don't really need a cut. I'd say most of the people on here are trustworthy enough to pay up when they lose, and if you don't trust them enough, then have someone like me or someone else with high standing in the community to hold the yen. 

Are you volunteering to do this? would everyone else feel comfortable with Zebra being the "broker" here?

6 minutes ago, Moetal said:

Send it to me. But then again I don't really trust the mailing system 

yeah anyone who is interested in being the broker post here.  Anyone looking to participate feel free to comment.  I will review the options and comments and select someone to act as a broker. 

Also, you guys don't ONLY have to do wager matches like this vs. me...  I am down to do 2 for feb though.  (mb more),

Edited by Murcielago
On Friday, January 20, 2017 at 10:38 PM, Murcielago said:

yeah anyone who is interested in being the broker post here.  Anyone looking to participate feel free to comment.  I will review the options and comments and select someone to act as a broker. 

Also, you guys don't ONLY have to do wager matches like this vs. me...  I am down to do 2 for feb though.  (mb more),

If you wanna kick off some matches, you can mail me money now. If i get money from both participants and a winning screen, i will send back full money then:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@SpartacusGD

@kevola

@OrangeManiac

^i like you guys and have selected you to be the first contestants in this event.

if your still interested pm me here on forums... I'm very busy these days... Lots of women to sleep with, money to make, and muscle to gain.

who ever makes this as easy as possible (scheduling, payment, etc) is who is going to get in first.

And btw we can figure payment details out as we go... I'm thinking of recording these events... So if u lose and don't pay there will be documented proof of it... 

I selected the individuals I did though because I ding think u guys will give me problems with these tjings

Edited by Murcielago
21 hours ago, OrangeManiac said:

I only do this wager on the condition that either a staff member or a person I trust takes the money before the battle.

@TheChampionMike

^Any interest in helping out with this.  Money can be collected on your terms and I will personally throw you 100k if i win.

@SpartacusGD - Awesome dude, I know you have been down to do these for a while... I made this thread more or less to gauge interest and see if staff would help out.  I only had 800k yen in the bank when this thread opened, really wanted to get to 10M first but I just have been spending like crazy... (bought something like 8mil in comps and 5 mil in vanities) Im up to 9mil now so might as well get too it... especially with a meta reset and chaos on the horizon.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.