500K Wager matches

nice.  now we just need to find staff to help out.

@McTermi

@Zehkar

^I need someone to collect the money from these guys.  You can require them to email it to you, its fine.  Once they pay up we will schedule a date and iron out the details.  Let me know.

Edited by RacheLucario
At least one of the three you listed is a no. Don't edit them back in.
2 hours ago, Murcielago said:

nice.  now we just need to find staff to help out.

@McTermi

@Zehkar

^I need someone to collect the money from these guys.  You can require them to email it to you, its fine.  Once they pay up we will schedule a date and iron out the details.  Let me know.

can i give my 500k to staff and play you now?

Ok guys,

Looks like staff isnt going to get involved with this.

If your interested email me 500k in game (my ign is "MurcielagoSV") with the following info:

Your timezone and general availability.

If you win, i give you 1M

If you lose I keep your 500k deposit.

I am open for booking for the month of feb as of now.. I am only going to book 2 of these at a time, so after 2 ppl send in their deposits I will not be accepting additional challenges until those two matches are played.

I am not going to scam you, but i also don't want to be chasing kids around for yen or collecting IOU, this is only for serious players.

Thanks.

I'm not dealing with tracking some newb down who doesn't want to pay.  There are a select few members on this list I might consider doing something less strict with but you are not one of them.

also torinnnnn you can always wager w/ someone else or make your own thread

Edited by Murcielago

So let me get this straight. You ask for wagers and say that a staff member will collect the money. People see this and sign up in your thread for the wager match. After that you ask for 500k to be mailed before the battle.

Is it just me or do you feel like people are gonna back off now in a fear of scam and you're just gonna claim that people were afraid of battling you? I wouldn't make this conclusion if the core of your arguments in tiering discussion threads wasn't mainly just valuing the skill of the person making an argument.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.