whats the plan for next update?

sherdoonach

1 hour ago, LiquidFrost said:

When the Christmas update was released, @Kyu said he would be writing a blog post giving more information about what else is being developed besides legendary dungeons and Android client. I am still looking forward to that blog post. 

It's too early to talk about. The only thing I can really say is "For the past 6 months, in addition to Legendaries/Android, we've been working on something brand new."

I can fluff that into a full paragraph if you like though.

8 minutes ago, Kyu said:

It's too early to talk about. The only thing I can really say is "For the past 6 months, in addition to Legendaries/Android, we've been working on something brand new."

I can fluff that into a full paragraph if you like though.

Yeah a summary of upcoming things would be nice fam.

2 minutes ago, notthemaster said:

cosa ancora più importante che cosa è lo stato della battaglia luccio / piramide ... beh davvero tutto della battaglia di frontiera possiamo aspettarci che in un prossimo futuro? il suo tutto quello che veramente carebout

this is very important. true.
but this is an MMO and as such needs to developments beyond simply pvp. It needs development to the level of storyline and PvE (dungeons etc ..)

for example, need new region, new pokemon, new item, mecchanic game etcc...

This is because the people that play here do not just want a competitive cutting edge (otherwise playing pokemon sun and moon on the gameboy)