[PSL 7] Player Signups

IGN vinchenzo                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    timezone EST                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    tier ou nu dobles                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             f

IGN PokeMMO : XPLOZ

IGN Showdown : XPLZ (xploz is fucking gbweak)

Ingame Team: [RÑG]

Timezone: GMT+1

Tiers: DPP OU / Haxball (Classic, Big, Sniper, Power, Slowball, Volley) / PlugDJ

Fluff: -Winner of the Haxball World Championship

-Even if I'm dead, I can bring some help in PokeMMO OU/Doubles. My shiny Mence agrees.

-Many accounts into the top10 of DPP ladder

IGN PokeMMO : Guerinf

IGN Showdown : RandomNoobGuerinf (did this only because @XPLOZ did it and he's my model)

Ingame Team: [RÑG] RandomNoobGamers

Timezone: GMT+1

Tiers: PokeMMO OU, PokeMMO UU. Can also play showdown tiers in case of absolute necessity like finals tiebreaker (sorry @KaynineXL).

Fluff: - @BlackJovi (#blacklifematters) wasn't robbed PSL VI Best UU Player, he just forgot to bring fighting resist. 

- Not really active right now but you know i'll do the job if you draft me.

- I can forget a match and lose it against @Noad but still manage to get around 70% winrate considering my 3 seasons.

Edited by Guerinf

IGN: Rendiz
Timezone: GMT

Tiers: VGC, Doubles

Can play any tier if given time, and comps for some of the MMO tiers (except for the abomination that is the current OU)

Fluff: Master of choking. If I lose to RNG or some other BS don't be surprised if I go inactive for without saying anything until the next week, and likely to stop caring a few weeks into the season. Despite this still fairly good win rate. If you buy me may god/allah/ganesh/flying spaghetti monster have mercy on your soul.

Edited by Rendiz
Just played VGC it's fun as shit. Gotta make it primary.