[PSL 7] Player Signups

Well everyone, the managers have been announced and it's time for you, the players, to step up and make this season of PSL one to remember. Without players to fill out the team rosters, the PSL can't be a thing. So please, if you are into comp then put your name down below. 

This season we will see the addition of Gen 7 PokeBank, so if you have some experience or have been dabbling in the dark art, sign up. This is a brand new tier for the PSL and Pokemon in general, so don't be afraid to suck, many will. 

Who will be crowned the champ this season? Will TheFireLion make another deep run and claim his third title? How will Kay handle losing an undefeated season in the championship with a tie breaker? Who is EricTheGreat? How long until JJ kicks Gbwead? Can Coolio find a good team name? Is Torr even good? Will Spartacus find the right band of warriors to lead his army to victory? Does Giantpipe even speak english?

Well let's find out, fill out the information below and let's get HYPE

IGN:

Timezone:

Tiers:

Fluff:

As a reminder, here are the tiers you can sign up for:

PokeMMO OU

PokeMMO UU

PokeMMO NU

PokeMMO Doubles

Showdown DPP OU 

Showdown Gen 7 PokeBank OU

Feel free to register for any of these tiers and nothing else. This is a great opportunity for managers to see what you play and give them an opportunity to draft you.  

The fluff section is a place for you to mention anything that might help you get drafted. Don't make it too long or we'll all just yawn. 

I'll leave this thread open for as long as we need. I'm aiming for about 100 players signing up so don't let me down! The date of the live auction will be announced once the managers and I can agree on a time to make it happen, likely within two weeks time. This thread will then close about 72 hours before then. 

Also, you may only sign up for yourself. If you are a forum banned player, have someone PM me and I can add you to the list myself.

This thread is for sign-ups only, if you are interested in discussion, please refer to the HYPE thread. 

IGN: overToasted

Timezone: EDT

Tiers: UU/Doubles/DPP if ur desperate (plz no)

Fluff: first signup so i'll carry the team to first this season, also overpriced each season but i was alright last season

more edits because i need to fluff myself more.

i carried parke last season and we all know how parke is, so im good i swear

Edited by Toast

IGN: Suneet

Timezone: GMT

Tiers: PokeMMO OU, PokeMMO UU, PokeMMO Doubles, PokeMMO LC (#nevaforget), DPP OU (kind of)

Fluff: I can get on with every manager, and I'm active af, so I wouldn't die halfway through the season (looks at EnnriqeX). If you wanna see my comp achievements, I have entered pretty much every Doubles or UU official held recently. Plus, I can EV and maybe even breed shit for my teammates

Edited by Suneet

IGN: Tranzmaster a.k.a. Clutchmaster a.k.a. Pantheon God

Timezone: GMT+1

Tiers: OU / DPP

Fluff: Undefeated in playoffs last season, in regular season clutched some wins, other matches i got rng'd to death (prove me wrong)

I'm a top tier teambuilder and I always give 100%.

I can always identify my mistakes ( @KaynineXL can confirm this) so I learn from it and improve.

In OU i won a recent unofficial tournament, in officials i usually get top 8.

I'm also a top tier memer in case Eric drafts me and we go 0-7 so at least I can use my memeing skills.