WC Betting thread

2 minutes ago, SpartacusGD said:

blacklist moetal?

dude.. if sparkie contacted yang earlier match wouldve happened. there is no rule that states activity wins void bets, jj wouldnt issue activity win if the effort was equal. 

-All activity win bets are void*

*This rule does not apply when betting on teams

2 minutes ago, SpartacusGD said:

blacklist moetal?

dude.. if sparkie contacted yang earlier match wouldve happened. there is no rule that states activity wins void bets, jj wouldnt issue activity win if the effort was equal. 

Sorry, it voids the score. It's 4-4 for actual matches played.

I don't believe there's such a thing as "void score" since the final score is official and that's what really matters. If there were activity wins within a team bet, it doesn't matter. You still have to pay. The rules are pretty clear on that.

Just now, SpartacusGD said:

i did not cause im not insane.

So you chose to take an inactivity win for you own benefit, then still have the face to talk to me about honor and the bet? 

Look sparty, I'm wearing this silly avatar because of a bet for the full season. Don't talk to me about honor when you have none yourself.

1 hour ago, Moetal said:

So you chose to take an inactivity win for you own benefit, then still have the face to talk to me about honor and the bet? 

Look sparty, I'm wearing this silly avatar because of a bet for the full season. Don't talk to me about honor when you have none yourself.

First of all i didnt have an awake player at that time and even if i did im not gonna sub a player who doesnt have experience in a certain tier with literally no time to prepare and jeopardize my team's chances of making playoffs cause our opponent took 20 hours before he pm'd yangsam. dont make silly arguments cause you are too cheap to pay 500k. 

1 hour ago, Moetal said:

Moetal we lost because xSparkie didn't read the rules

• If their opponent's inbox is full, then contact that player by posting on their profile feed