UU: Sebat vs Forfiter 100k @RysPicz Paid

Giant Legends vs The Human Caterpie

Doubles: Frags vs DoctorPBR 100k

Kakuna Matatas vs VALE 

UU: Burntzebra vs EpicVerde 100k - @Rigamorty

Edited by Sebat
4 hours ago, DarylDixon said:

250k on spartan win dis week

When you trying to get traded to spartans and spartacus won't pay the 2k I asked him, you try to get released so you get picked up by spart. Only thing this won you was a kick from the team message, can't trust a guy biding against his own team. 

Spoiler

Daryl is uguuie drug.

2 minutes ago, LionKIng said:

When you trying to get traded to spartans and spartacus won't pay the 2k I asked him, you try to get released so you get picked up by spart. Only thing this won you was a kick from the team message, can't trust a guy biding against his own team. 

Hide contents

Daryl is uguuie drug.

U NEED TO LEARN THE RESPECT FIRST.

Oh wait.. i think u never gonna learn the respect my bad.

Edited by DarylDixon
Just now, LionKIng said:

Respect what? your poor comping skills? you harrasing me 24/7 saying you would do a better job in NU even doe you would not? GIT GUD daryl, then maybe I will have something to respect. 

i'm not the only to say u u don't know what is the respect :)

i repeat, learn the RESPECT 

i see with u op player u lost 2 weeks mhmhmhmhm

2 minutes ago, LionKIng said:

Respect what doe? I don't get it....OOOO WAIT is it respecting the amount of times you get kicked in a day? because yeah that is probably your best achievement in this game trololol.

learn the respect and gl to no get the last place too. u team prob gonna lose too vs torin team kek

Just now, DarylDixon said:

learn the respect and gl to no get the last place too. u team prob gonna lose too vs torin team kek

its your team too, but you're just the meme mascot. And respect what, ive asked you like 10 times already, is engrish that hard?

2 minutes ago, OldKeith said:

Salty suite: Lion vs Daryl, a battle for the RESPECT

You mean me vs gazelli. 

And daryl is this you saying you are quitting psl? 

Guess ima go get kamimi instead. Better mascot than daryl anyways jajaja.

Edited by LionKIng
Just now, DarylDixon said:

i don't want to quit the psl. if i get picked in a team i want to play. not to be a fking meme

Well you are still in my team, just not in team message, I did not release you of your meme mascot role. Sparta has to pay now 3k for that :)

In all seriousness Lion you did kick him from the team message, and it is unlikely you will play him for the rest of the season. While betting against your own team is a uguu move, at least let him stay kicked from the team. No need to get him blacklisted from future PSLs.

Just now, OldKeith said:

In all seriousness Lion you did kick him from the team message, and it is unlikely you will play him for the rest of the season. While betting against your own team is a uguu move, at least let him stay kicked from the team. No need to get him blacklisted from future PSLs.

I kicked him because he bet against the team and he was being a uguu in team messages, complaining about not playing and shitt. I mean why would I leave the dude in the team message when he clearly is against us? We are facing spartans this week and I have 0% confidence in daryl not leaking anything to them. Maybe hes been leaking stuff the whole time who knows. But I didnt releaase him from my team. He can go as he pleases to try and get released but I will not release him, either sparta pays the 3k or any other manager. Or he can quit psl all together and get blacklisted. Being a uguu in the chat and being negative all the time that I can handle, but betting against your own team and throwing people under the bus because of a rough start, that I will not tolerate. So bye bye daryl from team message ez. 

10 minutes ago, LionKIng said:

I kicked him because he bet against the team and he was being a uguu in team messages, complaining about not playing and shitt. I mean why would I leave the dude in the team message when he clearly is against us? We are facing spartans this week and I have 0% confidence in daryl not leaking anything to them. Maybe hes been leaking stuff the whole time who knows. But I didnt releaase him from my team. He can go as he pleases to try and get released but I will not release him, either sparta pays the 3k or any other manager. Or he can quit psl all together and get blacklisted. Being a uguu in the chat and being negative all the time that I can handle, but betting against your own team and throwing people under the bus because of a rough start, that I will not tolerate. So bye bye daryl from team message ez. 

blacklist psl =

bet against the team > buying a player only to use him how a shitty mascotte

u true lion damn.