WC Betting thread

1 minute ago, Zymogen said:

He was saying free 100k for Bil... unless you're implying otherwise ;]

Jovi says I trashtalk too much and apparently Kaynine told him I was like that the entire time the last psl as well (kek nice one kay)

So I'm gonna let this one go for now.

Apparently we don't want trashtalk this psl

XD

gl bro we'll see who wins

13 minutes ago, Tranzmaster said:

Jovi says I trashtalk too much and apparently Kaynine told him I was like that the entire time the last psl as well (kek nice one kay)

So I'm gonna let this one go for now.

Apparently we don't want trashtalk this psl

XD

gl bro we'll see who wins

I look forward to it ;]

E:  you can shit talk as much as you want... you just have to back it up ;] 

Edited by Zymogen
7 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

@Tranzmaster false. I pretty much said you talk very confidently every week like how you've got an easy win but still end up losing. There's a fine line there. If you disagree with that, you're lying lol.

But hey, thanks for judging me instantly based on what someone else said without even talking to me about it.

Lmao what?

Sorry for assuming that what your own teammates say about you is true.

Nice attempt to somehow put this on me. It's almost as if you don't care what was exactly said by your teammate and this was just an opportunity to give me a stab. If you didn't post something like this we could talk it over but i'm disappointed in the way you put this. You're blowing this waaaaaay out of proportion and not even addressing the real issue.

Thanks.

Edited by Tranzmaster
6 hours ago, Tranzmaster said:

Lmao what?

Sorry for assuming that what your own teammates say about you is true.

Nice attempt to somehow put this on me. It's almost as if you don't care what was exactly said by your teammate and this was just an opportunity to give me a stab. If you didn't post something like this we could talk it over but i'm disappointed in the way you put this. You're blowing this waaaaaay out of proportion and not even addressing the real issue.

Thanks.

I dont even get it, i didnt say anything bad about you... acually what am i doing, i rly dont care enough to finish this lol.