PokeMMO For Android

Grebin75

• 1 month later...

Android support>new region>new legendaries.

get this done.  You can get more people addicted to the game = more vanity sales and donator status revenue.

doing the new region and such will do nothing to but appease some veteran players, but also turn some away...

for example, if a whole new region emerged requiring ~50 mil investment for me to buy all new comps to even remain somewhat relevant... Personally... For me might not be a big deal... Maybe go inactive for a while... Maybe come back...  But you will certainly lose some of your player base.. 

The whole appeal of this game is that it reminds us of our youth.  We can be 10 years old again playing comp... Something we longed for all our lives.  Also keep in mind I represent the demographic that was a child during the biggest, by far, Pokemon boom.  Not only that, but also the demographic most likely to give you money/donations because we are more established in life in general.

you might be able to get some new younger players with the new region but I doubt they will donate as much.

get the android app = more older players like afk playing at work = more potential donations 

Android support = the most hype + you guys get more money making Pokemmo great

^posted from my cell phone

edit:. Also think about all the kids shines hunting on android.  These kids are going to drink donator status like no tommorow... And u know they would do the same exact thing regardless... New region or not... But now on cell phone too

Edited by Murcielago
On 18/2/2017 at 7:51 PM, Murcielago said:

get this done.  You can get more people addicted to the game = more vanity sales and donator status revenue.

doing the new region and such will do nothing to but appease some veteran players, but also turn some away...

for example, if a whole new region emerged requiring ~50 mil investment for me to buy all new comps to even remain somewhat relevant... Personally... For me might not be a big deal... Maybe go inactive for a while... Maybe come back...  But you will certainly lose some of your player base.. 

The whole appeal of this game is that it reminds us of our youth.  We can be 10 years old again playing comp... Something we longed for all our lives.  Also keep in mind I represent the demographic that was a child during the biggest, by far, Pokemon boom.  Not only that, but also the demographic most likely to give you money/donations because we are more established in life in general.

you might be able to get some new younger players with the new region but I doubt they will donate as much.

get the android app = more older players like afk playing at work = more potential donations 

edit:. Also think about all the kids shines hunting on android.  These kids are going to drink donator status like no tommorow... And u know they would do the same exact thing regardless... New region or not... But now on cell phone too

Too bad this is quiet subforum cuz your post is gold

Go post it somewhere where devs can read

1 hour ago, Murcielago said:

@Desu@Kyu

^Hey guys, tagging you because it was suggested I post this elsewhere.

This thread is what comes up on google for "pokemmo android" so i responded here not knowing it was some obscure sub-forum.

But look at the audio/video subforum activity...Last reply of this thread is 9/1..same w other threads... Hopefully they read you and start working in this

On 2/19/2017 at 5:51 AM, Murcielago said:

I can assure you the Dev team is hard at work with many things including bringing Pokemmo to Android devices. However as Kyu mentioned in the Halloween announcement thread it will be some time until we start to see the early stages of this. I believe he said near the end of 2017.

We appreciate your concern and feedback, but don't worry we've got you

• Kizhaz locked this topic