PSL 7 Predictions Thread

Teams ordered based on how good I think their team is. My team is out of the picture.

1. The Outraging Lions

Really all around strong team. Half the team are star players while the other half aren't necessary star players but they are respectable in their specific tiers. The roster has what it needs to form a solid team in all roles. On paper, absolutely a top 4 team.

2. Spartan Warriors

Spart has decided to take just 11 players,  the smallest team but he has invested the cash elsewhere and a large portion of his line up is solid. They should do well if each player can get their wins as expected.

3. MISC

Well thought out team, each tier has a respectable players so I expect them to do quite well. They have some really good players but so do other teams and it makes me wonder if they are reliable enough in PSL. I feel like they will be matching other teams skill wise in a lot of tiers and will need to rely on some 50/50s.

4. Top Kecleon

Some really solid areas to this team, specifically their showdown tiers. I think the team has super strong areas but then in other places the quality dips hard. We'll just have to see, this team is definitely a contender but they really need their big boys to pull out the wins week in week out.

5. The Human Caterpie

Elcoolio was smart with his draft picks. Yubel is one of the most reliable players I'v ever teamed with in the past 2 PSL seasons and since doubles is Bo3, DoctorPBC is valued very highly. The team has a bunch of other solid players scattered around but my only issue is I'm not sure how well thought out the team is as a whole, especially when we look at OU which is lacking especially when looking at other teams - most of which having strong OU lineups.

6. Giant Legends

The team has a lot of very good players, but I feel like the dip in quality is even harder than Kecleons. They do have some great players, and pipe was always chasing after my OP players so he knows a thing or two. Maybe a dark horse team who can surprise people, I can't count this team out.

7. Kakuna Matatas

Ever heard the phrase quality over quantity? Well, that pretty much sums up this team. I think Torin should have invested more money into higher quality players instead of accepting second bast all the time. They seem confident though, and people predicted Baenine's last in the previous season, we went undefeated until finals which was never seen before in PSL history... So let's so what they've got, I won't rule them out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 16/1/2017 at 2:16 PM, KaynineXL said:

Teams ordered based on how good I think their team is. My team is out of the picture.

1. The Outraging Lions

Really all around strong team. Half the team are star players while the other half aren't necessary star players but they are respectable in their specific tiers. The roster has what it needs to form a solid team in all roles. On paper, absolutely a top 4 team.

2. Spartan Warriors

Spart has decided to take just 11 players,  the smallest team but he has invested the cash elsewhere and a large portion of his line up is solid. They should do well if each player can get their wins as expected.

3. MISC

Well thought out team, each tier has a respectable players so I expect them to do quite well. They have some really good players but so do other teams and it makes me wonder if they are reliable enough in PSL. I feel like they will be matching other teams skill wise in a lot of tiers and will need to rely on some 50/50s.

4. Top Kecleon

Some really solid areas to this team, specifically their showdown tiers. I think the team has super strong areas but then in other places the quality dips hard. We'll just have to see, this team is definitely a contender but they really need their big boys to pull out the wins week in week out.

5. The Human Caterpie

Elcoolio was smart with his draft picks. Yubel is one of the most reliable players I'v ever teamed with in the past 2 PSL seasons and since doubles is Bo3, DoctorPBC is valued very highly. The team has a bunch of other solid players scattered around but my only issue is I'm not sure how well thought out the team is as a whole, especially when we look at OU which is lacking especially when looking at other teams - most of which having strong OU lineups.

6. Giant Legends

The team has a lot of very good players, but I feel like the dip in quality is even harder than Kecleons. They do have some great players, and pipe was always chasing after my OP players so he knows a thing or two. Maybe a dark horse team who can surprise people, I can't count this team out.

7. Kakuna Matatas

Ever heard the phrase quality over quantity? Well, that pretty much sums up this team. I think Torin should have invested more money into higher quality players instead of accepting second bast all the time. They seem confident though, and people predicted Baenine's last in the previous season, we went undefeated until finals which was never seen before in PSL history... So let's so what they've got, I won't rule them out.

wow kay, you are bad at predicting... 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Munya locked this topic