Its been two years

hiya chibi o/ cliff notes: most everyone from back then left. ot got the ban hammer. a few comp teams are still around but most normie teams from 14 are rip and long dead. values disscussion got the hammer too and most of the old traders went rip or got the hammer or both. psl got big and now it's the biggest thing in the game. bongs pretty dead thou, sorry m8. even poor old dan is rip. check out https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/63-multimedia/ "totally not offtopic" for some of the old gang whos still around.

2 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

hiya chibi o/ cliff notes: most everyone from back then left. ot got the ban hammer. a few comp teams are still around but most normie teams from 14 are rip and long dead. values disscussion got the hammer too and most of the old traders went rip or got the hammer or both. psl got big and now it's the biggest thing in the game. bongs pretty dead thou, sorry m8. even poor old dan is rip. check out https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/63-multimedia/ "totally not offtopic" for some of the old gang whos still around.

thanks for the summary fred and dang, rip bong ;_;

5 minutes ago, Chibisaurus said:

Hey Kizhaz! When'd you become a moderator? o_o btw do you know how I could reinstate my account? I forgot my username and the email I signed up with :/

Late last year I joined the staff. As for your account, not much I can do unfortunately. I had it happen to me way back then I made Kizhaz, eventually I remembered my old account details. Hopefully you remember either the username or email one day :(

3 minutes ago, Kizhaz said:

Late last year I joined the staff. As for your account, not much I can do unfortunately. I had it happen to me way back then I made Kizhaz, eventually I remembered my old account details. Hopefully you remember either the username or email one day :(

Thanks mate, I hope I do. If not, RIP shinies I guess ;_;

Edited by Chibisaurus
5 hours ago, Chibisaurus said:

what did i miss

Hello Chibisaurus! I am glad to see you come back, you can check the update logs to see what has been updated while you were gone....

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/5-updates/

If you want news reports about the game, you can check out the Roy Rogers News.

Edited by Bestfriends
3 hours ago, Chibisaurus said:

Hey Kizhaz! When'd you become a moderator? o_o btw do you know how I could reinstate my account? I forgot my username and the email I signed up with :/

Do you really have that many emails?

If you're lucky your account name is just "chibisaurus", put that in the recovery tool and you can just check all your email accounts.

Or you can enter all your emails in the recovery tool and see if you get anything.

But yeah, if you have neither one, not much more than that you can do.

Edited by Eggplant
13 hours ago, Eggplant said:

Do you really have that many emails?

If you're lucky your account name is just "chibisaurus", put that in the recovery tool and you can just check all your email accounts.

Or you can enter all your emails in the recovery tool and see if you get anything.

But yeah, if you have neither one, not much more than that you can do.

yeah i tried lol. I had a lot of alts cuz I tried to get a shiny starter (horrible idea btw) and Chibi was one of them. I ended up using Chibi more than my first account. I guess I just have to start fresh now.

Spoiler

Usernames with 3 characters each from just one email account RIP

Ok6yYOU.jpg

Edited by Chibisaurus
Added pic