Shiny Rate 2017

3 hours ago, Ereissa said:

In my whole Pokémon gaming life, I've never had the fortune to encounter a shiny until I played PokeMMO. I was farming everstones at the Magma Hideout and ran from a shiny torkoal. But as far as I know, nothing has changed.

Please kill me.

I ran from a shiny Paras. So, now, I don't have any shiny. I don't even have non-OT shiny pokemon.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, GodofKawaii said:

so I've been doing some sweet scenting around recently and my last 3 horde shinies were 1st horde of that area all had one. anyone else get similar encounters?

there is such some trolling undiscovered mechanics created from ADMs imo. Happened to me meet my first 2 shinies in the moment when I had spent all pokeballs and had only the master left. The same thing happened with a friend.

2 minutes ago, sephiroth1977 said:

Havnt caught a shiny in 2 years of shiny hunting. kinda gutted. 

Any way of getting my wasted 2000 hours of my life back?

sadly you wasted all that on your own claimed "fun" terms though i can feel that struggle

1 hour ago, sephiroth1977 said:

Havnt caught a shiny in 2 years of shiny hunting. kinda gutted. 

Any way of getting my wasted 2000 hours of my life back?

There is no way if you hunted 2 years you'd end up with no ot. I have hunted hard and was able to get 5 ot's in 4 months. The problem is a lot of people complain about the rates but most of them sit in vermil entire day and talk shit. If you want a shiny you must hunt until you get it.