Spanish Subforum

chupont

Yo también creo que es necesario un subforo en español, mucha gente de habla hispana juega pokemmo, y no es judto que cuando quieran opinar sobre el juego tengan que estar obligados a traducir el texto y hablar en inglés, es una de las razones de que ya no juego.

I also think that it is necessary to have a subforum in Spanish, many Spanish-speaking people play pokemmo, and it is not Jewish that when they want to comment on the game with which being forced to translate the text and speak in English is one of the reasons That I do not play anymore

Si aplicas esa idea va a ser injusto para los otros paises y tendran que hacer un subforo para cada idioma, ademas ya había un post creado de este tema y ya dijeron que no iban a hacer un subforo en español.

If you apply that idea, it wouldn't be fair for the other countries and would have to make a subforum for every language, btw there was already a post about this and they told us there's not going to be a spanish subforum

Edited by Vanozz

I think the main reason why they don't want this to happen is because they'd have to do like a duplicate of the forum for every single language. And I really don't know if there's staff that knows each one of those languages, since obviously they'd need to manage the content in each one of the subforums if that happens.

1 minute ago, Ereissa said:

I think the main reason why they don't want this to happen is because they'd have to do like a duplicate of the forum for every single language. And I really don't know if there's staff that knows each one of those languages, since obviously they'd need to manage the content in each one of the subforums if that happens.

The above is only one of the reasons why this has not happened. If we add a section for one language we have to add one for every other language. In addition, we have to locate suitable candidate who fluently, and reliably, speak the language for the section as well as speaking coherent English so that we can communicate with them. We will not bring anyone onto staff who cannot speak English well enough to communicate effectively with the rest of staff. Failing to do the above would result in divisions within staff that will inevitably lead to inconsistent moderation and rule enforcement.