[PSL 7] HYPE Thread

And this concludes PSL7 for me, I know I haven't played a lot this season but I can still say I thoroughly enjoyed the season. Besides some events regarding managers ofcourse but what can you do. Thank you @DoubleJ for hosting this once again, I know how much of a pain it can be to host such a big tournament such as PSL. Thank you @EricTheGreat for being such an awesome manager. You always looked after your teammates and gave them motivation and confidence for their matches. You even went out of your way to avoid a non contest which would've brought us to round 2 of the play offs. All I can say to that is respect. Also shoutout to my team for carrying me <3

PSL keeps being one of the most hype things this game has ever had and I hope JJ or someone else will continue doing this. As it is a shame to see it go. Thank you everyone who participated aswell, this tournament brings the community together and it's amazing to see. 

On Friday, March 24, 2017 at 3:55 PM, Moetal said:

Last night I had a dream where VALE was facing off MISC. Was it a dream, or is it a foresight? Only time will tell.

Can't add it to previous post cuz on phone but I really wanted to quote it