[PSL 7] HYPE Thread

5 hours ago, Torinnnnn said:

Don't disrespekk the god like that

i mean no disrespect. this seems like a good way to silence any grumbling about the person chosen to do the sigs. art is subjective, so there will always be disagreement over what is good or bad or best. a short poll for a day or three will mean the most people get what they want, and the rest have proof that they are in the minority.

19 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

i mean no disrespect. this seems like a good way to silence any grumbling about the person chosen to do the sigs. art is subjective, so there will always be disagreement over what is good or bad or best. a short poll for a day or three will mean the most people get what they want, and the rest have proof that they are in the minority.

No one was grumbling about the sigs though. Host has enough to do, this is just a waste of time 

3 minutes ago, Toast said:

kinda a stretch because if a certain player couldnt play a week it kinda just fucks over a team (even though you can lend comps, but still)

I wasn't much aroudn for early PSL seasons, but didn't it use to be like that for showdown tiers as well? I might be wrong, but I heard there was nearly no showdown players from the PokeMMO community.