[PSL 7] HYPE Thread

10 hours ago, gbwead said:

Can you please stop naming my team when they simply don't get involved. Not cool.

That's not it for me. I can debate respectfully if I want, but with JJ there is no point. He doesn't listen. I can engage in conversations. Go back and forth. Usually that leads to figuring out what is the grey area exactly, but with JJ that just doesn't happen because he just says the same stuff over and over. Take the Zeikooo incident for instance, I argued for days and I was able at some point to get some of the stuff I was accused of thrown out. When JJ explains himself to me, all he did was a copy paste of what he had already said in the slanderous public announcement including a lot of irrelevant stuff, irrelevant stuff that was aggreed to be irrelevant. When JJ does shit like that it is not only insulting, but it also shows that he doesn't listen at all. Look at the Snorlax thread, when people argue for multiple pages saying how much problematic Snorlax is, JJ posts that to summarise everything in the thread there is not a single argument to ban snorlax and disregards everything that was said. He just pretends like all that was said didn't exist and he did that multiple times on that thread. How can you argue with someone like that? You simply can't, so there is no reason to be respectful to someone that clearly doesn't get it. Now I am stubborn too, but I do listen to what people have to say. Even if there are grey areas, that is not a valid reason not to get to the bottom of the decisions.

I actually like you k9, but this triggers me so much. I find it very disgusting that an English speaker that can't speak any other language than English is going to give shit to non native English speakers for making typos. That's disgusting. They are the ones making efforts to communicate with you and you make fun of them. Not cool.

It is a few Aura and RNG players that constantly complain lol, I'm not saying the team is attacking him, just some from that team. I am only saying the truth.

Gbwead lmao, please. Firstly, its not a typo he does it a lot, secondly i doubt its autocorrect but thats besides the point, you cant call me dumb with absolutely no reasoning behind it whilst he cant even spell a word learnt in primary school, regardless of him not being native, he's still studied the language and lived in England, so to me its very ironic that he'd call me dumb. 

20 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

It is a few Aura and RNG players that constantly complain lol, I'm not saying the team is attacking him, just some from that team. I am only saying the truth.

Gbwead lmao, please. Firstly, its not a typo he does it a lot, secondly i doubt its autocorrect but thats besides the point, you cant call me dumb with absolutely no reasoning behind it whilst he cant even spell a word learnt in primary school, regardless of him not being native, he's still studied the language and lived in England, so to me its very ironic that he'd call me dumb. 

Is your apostrophe key broken? It seems to be missing in quite a few places.

34 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

Beside me, RNG players rarely complain. However, when they do, it is never without a valid reason and it is not about attacking JJ. JJ is just the one taking the decisions, so ofc he is going to get shit when people disagree with him and even more shit when he disregards what they are saying. JJ is a decent host, but let's not pretend like he is not arrogant and disrespectful from time to time, especially when it comes to some of his rulings.

I don't think you're dumb, but it is very childish to attack people based on how they express themselves (Daryl <3) and even worse to insinuate someone is dumb based on how they express themselves. 

Edit:

2 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

Its ok to attack spelling when said person calls you dumb.

But this just reflects poorly on you if you think bad spelling is an indicator of someone being dumb.

Edited by gbwead
Just now, gbwead said:

Beside me, RNG players rarely complain. However, when they do, it is never without a valid reason and it is not about attacking JJ. JJ is just the one taking the decisions, so ofc he is going to get shit when people disagree with him and even more shit when he disregards what they are saying. JJ is a decent host, but let's not pretend like he is not arrogant and disrespectful from time to time, especially when it comes to some of his rulings.

I don't think you're dumb, but it is very childish to attack people based on how they express themselves (Daryl <3) and even worse to insinuate someone is dumb based on how they express themselves. 

Ah right, but its ok to call someone dumb with no reasoning at all. 

• Munya locked this topic
  • Munya unlocked this topic