[PSL 7] HYPE Thread

10 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

kk cool go back to ur shit tourney nobody cares about

And you can keep your negative thoughts to yourself, but obviously you are not going to do that. I do have to say I enjoy watching you fellas be little princesses and cringe at every little thing that you don't agree with though.

8 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

The irony here is that if YUB didn't get that win, no way would I have given yangsam the activity win in that Week 6 shit show. If you can make a sub, make a sub imo. 

Oh i dont disagree but the situation was very different.. coolio had 1 day to sub yub. I had like what? 20 mins? But yeah if yub didnt get the activity win i woulda subbed yang out for mctermi soon as i find out they cant find a time. 

13 minutes ago, SpartacusGD said:

Oh i dont disagree but the situation was very different.. coolio had 1 day to sub yub. I had like what? 20 mins? But yeah if yub didnt get the activity win i woulda subbed yang out for mctermi soon as i find out they cant find a time. 

In all honestly, the thought of needing to sub yang out should've crossed your mind at least once when the match has not been played and deadline was moving closer and closer. A well-prepared manager should've advised your sub player to be ready and be switched in the very last second if needed. When Eric subbed in Sparkie, this should've raised a red flag in your head somewhere. Keep using the "20 minutes" excuse if it will help you sleep better at night.  I always thought them Spartans were preparing for wars and fights; I must've been mistaken.

I think the theme of this psl season has got to be "unnecessary vitriol." I don't know how many times I have to say it but ffs the stakes are not that high here fellas

What I've seen the last few pages is Kaynine defending his teammate JJ, who has been absolutely hammered this season for pretty innocuous rulings that might matter in the context of PSL but sure as fuck don't matter that much in the grand scheme of things. I've got nothing against forfi whatsoever but when you disagree with a ruling or u get called out for your comp skills then start to question the intelligence of someone in med school, I mean c'mon dude lol. And not trying to single you out I know plenty have been guilty of the unnecessary personal shots, and you've certainly been on the receiving end too. Smack talk is part of what makes psl great but when it gets so personal it leaks outside the game I think that's where it becomes a problem 

46 minutes ago, Moetal said:

In all honestly, the thought of needing to sub yang out should've crossed your mind at least once when the match has not been played and deadline was moving closer and closer. A well-prepared manager should've advised your sub player to be ready and be switched in the very last second if needed. When Eric subbed in Sparkie, this should've raised a red flag in your head somewhere. Keep using the "20 minutes" excuse if it will help you sleep better at night.  I always thought them Spartans were preparing for wars and fights; I must've been mistaken.

Dude it took 3 failed dates, 3 no shows for predakiller before eric decided to sub him out? Did you know that? You dont. Did eric know that? He didnt, cause it was enchanteur doing the manager's job for him. Dont go judging me cause preda fucked up my players' preparations misc needs to adjust cause of that. Just like how we had to adjust over caterpies cause gaz fcked up yubel but didnt i sub in kaero and asked kaero to battle the AWAKE yubell at 3am? Did eric and sparkie woke up and stayed awake at 3am to battle yang? Nope!! Dont go judging me for the decision i made. I did that for a reason and that reason is that i hate the fact that my team's schedules were fucked up and in the end we have to adjust thats bullshit. Why are we ignoring that fact that both havsha and yangsam has been preparing all week then cause of a weekend sub all their work is flushed in the toiled and you are imposing i need to send out someone who hasnt prepared at all cause your player cant play. I got nothing against predakiller life happens, i got something on you cause you wont shut your piece of shit mouth judging me and my decisions cause you lost 500k. Even eric himself isnt talking as much as you, hes got logic from what i see unlike some bench player from what team are you in again? Oh ya misc thats why you so butthurt and being completely 1 sided in looking at that situation.

33 minutes ago, SpartacusGD said:

Dude it took 3 failed dates, 3 no shows for predakiller before eric decided to sub him out? Did you know that? You dont. Did eric know that? He didnt, cause it was enchanteur doing the manager's job for him. Dont go judging me cause preda fucked up my players' preparations misc needs to adjust cause of that. Just like how we had to adjust over caterpies cause gaz fcked up yubel but didnt i sub in kaero and asked kaero to battle the AWAKE yubell at 3am? Did eric and sparkie woke up and stayed awake at 3am to battle yang? Nope!! Dont go judging me for the decision i made. I did that for a reason and that reason is that i hate the fact that my team's schedules were fucked up and in the end we have to adjust thats bullshit. Why are we ignoring that fact that both havsha and yangsam has been preparing all week then cause of a weekend sub all their work is flushed in the toiled and you are imposing i need to send out someone who hasnt prepared at all cause your player cant play. I got nothing against predakiller life happens, i got something on you cause you wont shut your piece of shit mouth judging me and my decisions cause you lost 500k. Even eric himself isnt talking as much as you, hes got logic from what i see unlike some bench player from what team are you in again? Oh ya misc thats why you so butthurt and being completely 1 sided in looking at that situation.

I thought lkrenz was doing my job for me?

Edited by EricTheGreat
20 minutes ago, SpartacusGD said:

I agree predakiller fucked up, but if you read my previous post, I've addressed that yangsam vs sparkie was on a clean slate and all previous scheduling yangsam did shouldn't be counted because it's PSL rule that's messing up his fight, not his opponent. 

You keep failing to understand it's not about the money. I gave you the money because you keep thinking it's about the money. I'm judging you because you have no honor. You are the one who placed money above logic and pride, don't you try and wiggle your way out of that.

1 minute ago, Moetal said:

I agree predakiller fucked up, but if you read my previous post, I've addressed that yangsam vs sparkie was on a clean slate and all previous scheduling yangsam did shouldn't be counted because it's PSL rule that's messing up his fight, not his opponent. 

You keep failing to understand it's not about the money. I gave you the money because you keep thinking it's about the money. I'm judging you because you have no honor. You are the one who placed money above logic and pride, don't you try and wiggle your way out of that.

Have you gone mad? Do you have even 1 piece of logic in your head or do you have a bird brain filled with nothing but moes? Sparkie was subbed on saturday.. and when did he contact yang? Fuck ye hmm 7 hours before deadline WHILE YANGSAM IS FCKIN SLEEPING. 

2 minutes ago, SpartacusGD said:

Have you gone mad? Do you have even 1 piece of logic in your head or do you have a bird brain filled with nothing but moes? Sparkie was subbed on saturday.. and when did he contact yang? Fuck ye hmm 7 hours before deadline WHILE YANGSAM IS FCKIN SLEEPING. 

Calm your tone sparty, you look like you are getting butt mad over nothing. 

Where were you to step in and make sure your players are ready to play? Come on, you're manager and that's literally your job. Why did yangsam choose to wait for Sparkie to msg him, and not take the initiative when sub was announced? Correct me if I am wrong, but seems like yang is at fault too doesn't it?

15 minutes ago, Moetal said:

Calm your tone sparty, you look like you are getting butt mad over nothing. 

Where were you to step in and make sure your players are ready to play? Come on, you're manager and that's literally your job. Why did yangsam choose to wait for Sparkie to msg him, and not take the initiative when sub was announced? Correct me if I am wrong, but seems like yang is at fault too doesn't it?

Cause yang was at work? And when he got home and still no pm, he TOOK THE INITIATIVE and yeah usually the subbed player is the one who needs to contact. 

You see you keep mumbling and mumbling when you dont even know the full story.. look at sparkie's screenshot and see who messaged who first

Edited by SpartacusGD
3 minutes ago, SpartacusGD said:

Cause yang was at work? And when he got home and still no pm, he TOOK THE INITIATIVE and yeah usually the subbed player is the one who needs to contact. 

I see you are still stuck with the concept of "sub". I recommend you to go back and read what I said about sub in my other post before you post any further.

Let's not get stray from the point. Regardless of who took the initiative, 48 hours was never up, and at best it was a no contest rather than an inactivity win.

9 minutes ago, Moetal said:

I see you are still stuck with the concept of "sub". I recommend you to go back and read what I said about sub in my other post before you post any further.

Let's not get stray from the point. Regardless of who took the initiative, 48 hours was never up, and at best it was a no contest rather than an inactivity win.

I feel like im talking to a brick wall or something or you just dont know what to say anymore but dont wanna admit it. Dont say 48 hours bullshit bottomline is sparkie replied to yang's pm 7 hours before deadline and yang was sleeping. End of story. Not gonna reply to an empty headed moemon anymore.

3 minutes ago, SpartacusGD said:

I feel like im talking to a brick wall or something or you just dont know what to say anymore but dont wanna admit it. Dont say 48 hours bullshit bottomline is sparkie replied to yang's pm 7 hours before deadline and yang was sleeping. End of story. Not gonna reply to an empty headed moemon anymore.

I think you have it the other way around. I've responded to every single one of your points with support, but you have not done anything other than dodging the questions and typing in all caps. Don't start a discussion with me if you have nothing meaningful to say, brute.

Polish word for " I believe" is "wierzę". Wierzę, that you all can chill a little, DoubleJ made his decision, you can disagree ofc (heck, I do disagree with some but hey, I'm just a bear) but there is difference between arguing and insulting. In ideal, host would be teamless, friendless and not playing but thats probly not going to happen. 

5 minutes ago, Erayne said:

Seriously guys, personal attacks won't make your statements better

This

Reading all of this is like multiple babies whining about their diapers needing to be changed gosh this isnt even shit talk its "you suck im better and heres why"

E:

let me give my opinion here since i've already said something. i'm pretty damn sure jj has been trying to make the "right" call the whole season. yea sure you may not agree with it and call him biased or whatever, but you have to realize that it'll always benefit one side or another. if you guys honestly expect jj to make the right call 100% of the time you guys (generalization, not calling out anyone) gotta get your heads out of your asses and understand that jj gunt orange or whoever aren't fucking professional referees that know everything. hell, even referees make the wrong call sometimes, does the call get reversed? no, what happens is what happens. if you don't agree with the call, that's fine, not everyone will. to me it just seems like it's everyone against jj because he is somehow "biased" by trying his best to follow the rules. like c'mon, quit bashing every call that is made and appreciate that we have someone hosting the PSL. i haven't read everything everyone wrote because it's all the same shit so if i get this whole thing wrong i apologize

Edited by Toast
42 minutes ago, OldKeith said:

The title of the thread forgot to mention it actually kills hype.

This.

In agreement with what Toast just said: JJ is human. Granted he may have acted questionably to some forms of criticism, but there has been times this season when those who are criticising have needed to take a step back themselves and think about the manner in which they're addressing the situation, and whether or not it even warrants a serious response. There is a distinct line between offering constructive criticism and trying to contribute towards "making PSL a better experience for everyone" - like a lot of you little activists claim to be doing - and taking needless potshots at someone who is trying their best to fulfill, quite frankly, what seems to be a very difficult role to fulfill. 

You have voiced your opinions, and they been heard. Your suggestions cannot be brought to fruition until the next season or until the next host is appointed; so how about we all stop with the petulant whining and needless personal attacks and move on with our fucking lives as, honestly, you're all currently contradicting your intentions and instead ruining the season for those who aren't even involved in your quarrels. You're only wasting your own time as much as you are his. 

tl/dr: Keep it up, JJ.

Edited by Zymogen

32 minutes ago, Zymogen said:

You have voiced your opinions, and they been heard. Your suggestions cannot be brought to fruition until the next season or until the next host is appointed

That's a problem I (and probably many others) have with this ideology that "whatever is wrong will be fixed next season and not in this season". Let's have a hypothetical situation: a man gets accused for murder and gets put behind bars for 30 years. All facts proves the man is innocent; do we  wait until he served all 30 years before we bring him justice? If said man served 30 years behind bar for a crime he did not do, do we just say "oh well, better luck next life", or does he at the very least deserve some justice?

24 minutes ago, Moetal said:

That's a problem I (and probably many others) have with this ideology that "whatever is wrong will be fixed next season and not in this season". Let's have a hypothetical situation: a man gets accused for murder and gets put behind bars for 30 years. All facts proves the man is innocent; do we  wait until he served all 30 years before we bring him justice? If said man served 30 years behind bar for a crime he did not do, do we just say "oh well, better luck next life", or does he at the very least deserve some justice?

That is the worst fucking analogy I've ever seen in psl history and you should be ashamed of yourself for equating it. You're better than that 

Just to be productive, I'll give a better analogy. A previously unforeseen situation arises in the NFL (national football league for you Europeans/nerds) and the rules as they are written are inadequate to address it. A good example of this would be the infamous "tuck rule" incident in the playoffs between the patriots and raiders, I wanna say in 2002. A ruling is made on the spot, and then in the off-season the rules are altered to address future problems similar to that one. That's just standard operating procedure 

See? Was that so hard to dig up a congruent analogy rather than reaching my arm up my ass to the elbow and waxing poetic about something I know nothing about? Jesus Christ man 

Edited by Gunthug
30 minutes ago, Moetal said:

I understand your principles, but let's not lose our perspective on what this actually is. Being wrongly incarcerated and losing 30 years of your life is in no way comparable to an activity win issued in a online league event that lasts for a few months. Let's stop acting like there's so much on the line here. You know change will happen soon enough.

Edited by Zymogen