[PSL 7] HYPE Thread

Kay, I knew you were an idiot but I didnt think you have conspiracy theories problem as well. Part of Aura and RNG wanted jj to fail as a host? And you are saying don't deny it?

You are a fucking idiot. PSL is hosted for us, players, we are most important here. I am not going to speak for RNG boys, but noone in Aura wanted to see the host failing his job as this would also mean a shitty season for us. Furthermore, many of us donated and advised in the post- season thread (including myself) about what should be fixed and what can be improved.

Maybe it's time to visit psychiatrist if you have theories like that combined with your compulsive behaviour. If you don't have an idea of what you are talking about, better not speak at all instead of making a conspiracy theory and taking it already as granted.

As for the decision itself, Ari is totally right from my point of view- this is an inconsistency, but I also do see where dog is coming from and I understand the motives behind this decision. Regardless, the rules should be modified so we will know in the future how such situation will be handled.

21 minutes ago, SpartacusGD said:

Only bad decision jj did so far is giving yubel activity win after dodging his match

The irony here is that if YUB didn't get that win, no way would I have given yangsam the activity win in that Week 6 shit show. If you can make a sub, make a sub imo. 

6 hours ago, RysPicz said:

Kay, I knew you were an idiot but I didnt think you have conspiracy theories problem as well. Part of Aura and RNG wanted jj to fail as a host? And you are saying don't deny it?

You are a fucking idiot. PSL is hosted for us, players, we are most important here. I am not going to speak for RNG boys, but noone in Aura wanted to see the host failing his job as this would also mean a shitty season for us. Furthermore, many of us donated and advised in the post- season thread (including myself) about what should be fixed and what can be improved.

Maybe it's time to visit psychiatrist if you have theories like that combined with your compulsive behaviour. If you don't have an idea of what you are talking about, better not speak at all instead of making a conspiracy theory and taking it already as granted.

As for the decision itself, Ari is totally right from my point of view- this is an inconsistency, but I also do see where dog is coming from and I understand the motives behind this decision. Regardless, the rules should be modified so we will know in the future how such situation will be handled.

Maybe you guys don't want jj to fail, maybe you are just a bunch of wining little uguues(sorry to those I do like). It is just parts of Aura and RNG that consistantly complain and criticise multiple times about the same subject.

What the fuck is your problem with everyone you dislike must have a 'low IQ or is an idiot'. Have you ever considered maybe you're the thick uguu here?

26 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

Maybe you guys don't want jj to fail, maybe you are just a bunch of wining little uguues(sorry to those I do like). It is just parts of Aura and RNG that consistantly complain and criticise multiple times about the same subject.

What the fuck is your problem with everyone you dislike must have a 'low IQ or is an idiot'. Have you ever considered maybe you're the thick uguu here?

Maybe we are, or maybe we care and we have a keen sense of justice and fairness which obviously some of people lack.

I do not want to take shots at jj here anyway, as I appreciate the effort taken to host this huge event and so on, what I do not like are reactiona for criticism and his inability to admit for making a mistake or a wrong call. We are all human beings and we do make mistakes, it just happens. Recent conversation and an incredibly responsible assignment at work opened my eyes for a wider perspective hence I havent criticized any of the recent decisions.

As for the dumbness part, Im allergic to stupidity. A-a-a aaa CHOOO. Sorry just finished reading your post.

Oh btw I dislike a lot of people, but it goes the other way around. I dont think they are dumb because I dislike them, I dislike them because they are dumb.

3 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

As for the dumbness part, Im allergic to stupidity. A-a-a aaa CHOOO. Sorry just finished reading your post.

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

4 minutes ago, DaftCoolio said:

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

This is so old that even egyptians had this written on their clay tablets but I still chuckled

1 minute ago, RysPicz said:

Maybe we are, or maybe we care and we have a keen sense of justice and fairness which obviously some of people lack.

I do not want to take shots at jj here anyway, as I appreciate the effort taken to host this huge event and so on, what I do not like are reactiona for criticism and his inability to admit for making a mistake or a wrong call. We are all human beings and we do make mistakes, it just happens. Recent conversation and an incredibly responsible assignment at work opened my eyes for a wider perspective hence I havent criticized any of the recent decisions.

Oh btw I dislike a lot of people, but it goes the other way around. I dont think they are dumb because I dislike them, I dislike them because they are dumb.

Who's to say he is wrong though? Nobody is acually right. All the calls are grey areas and I'm sure they are discussed thoroughly between DOG, if they end up agreeing why should they change their minds to the few people that constantly complain which makes it look like you don't care, but just want to complain for fun.

That aaaa-choo part... cant work out if cringe or autism, or both.

Hey man, we spell it "believe" not "belive", yeh.. I'm the dumb one. I get its not your native language but its basic English and you even lived over here for years.

2 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

Who's to say he is wrong though? Nobody is acually right. All the calls are grey areas and I'm sure they are discussed thoroughly between DOG, if they end up agreeing why  they change their min few people that constantly complain which makes it look like you don't care, but just want to complain for fun.

That aaaa-choo part... cant work out if cringe or autism, or both.

Hey man, we spell it "believe" not "belive", yeh.. I'm the dumb one. I get its not your native language but its basic English and you even lived over here for years.

We say he is wrong. A lot of people, haters and not haters. People uinassociated with PSL who still belive in fairness of competition. As long as things benefit for you, your team and your friends, all is cool, like always. You are unable to take someone else's perspective and understand why is he arguing for something.

Cringe as much as you want, I cringed much more from our last pm conversation. So many people laughed from this... ;)

Plus, im on phone at work. If you wanna take shots on my apparent illiteracy then you are either out of arguments or you really really have mental problems. Unfortunately my autocorrect inputs 'belive' right away, why havent you tried taking a shot when I wrote reactiona instead of reactions? And since when technical issues are a proof of being dumb?

I cant express how embarassed I was after reading the last part of your post, I see you still have a mentality of a kid from first school, maybe I should just cut this pointless discussion. We arent getting anywhere and I already said what I wanted to say.

23 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

We say he is wrong. A lot of people, haters and not haters. People uinassociated with PSL who still belive in fairness of competition. As long as things benefit for you, your team and your friends, all is cool, like always. You are unable to take someone else's perspective and understand why is he arguing for something.

Cringe as much as you want, I cringed much more from our last pm conversation. So many people laughed from this... ;)

Plus, im on phone at work. If you wanna take shots on my apparent illiteracy then you are either out of arguments or you really really have mental problems. Unfortunately my autocorrect inputs 'belive' right away, why havent you tried taking a shot when I wrote reactiona instead of reactions? And since when technical issues are a proof of being dumb?

I cant express how embarassed I was after reading the last part of your post, I see you still have a mentality of a kid from first school, maybe I should just cut this pointless discussion. We arent getting anywhere and I already said what I wanted to say.

Can't remember our last pm, are you talking about that time I blocked you and you asked your friends to pm me for you, and you even went on your alt to try speak to me... Are you that desperate? Trust me Forf, I've seen screens of you that aren't so much cringe, just damn right disgusting, you're actually vile.

Why would your phone autocorrect to belive lmao, I tried looking for a polish word for "belive" and nothing came up, I came to the conclusion that you're just pooped. I never take digs at people's illiteracy, I just found ironic that you call everyone dumb whilst you can't even spell then use the ol' autocorrect excuse.

Here we go, "I've said what I have to say, now I need to go", the old uguu quote for "I'm a uguu, please stop harassing me.

edit: Must leave, I look forward to your reply on my next break.

Edited by KaynineXL
1 hour ago, KaynineXL said:

Can you please stop naming my team when they simply don't get involved. Not cool.

55 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

Who's to say he is wrong though? Nobody is acually right. All the calls are grey areas and I'm sure they are discussed thoroughly between DOG, if they end up agreeing why should they change their minds to the few people that constantly complain which makes it look like you don't care, but just want to complain for fun.

That's not it for me. I can debate respectfully if I want, but with JJ there is no point. He doesn't listen. I can engage in conversations. Go back and forth. Usually that leads to figuring out what is the grey area exactly, but with JJ that just doesn't happen because he just says the same stuff over and over. Take the Zeikooo incident for instance, I argued for days and I was able at some point to get some of the stuff I was accused of thrown out. When JJ explains himself to me, all he did was a copy paste of what he had already said in the slanderous public announcement including a lot of irrelevant stuff, irrelevant stuff that was aggreed to be irrelevant. When JJ does shit like that it is not only insulting, but it also shows that he doesn't listen at all. Look at the Snorlax thread, when people argue for multiple pages saying how much problematic Snorlax is, JJ posts that to summarise everything in the thread there is not a single argument to ban snorlax and disregards everything that was said. He just pretends like all that was said didn't exist and he did that multiple times on that thread. How can you argue with someone like that? You simply can't, so there is no reason to be respectful to someone that clearly doesn't get it. Now I am stubborn too, but I do listen to what people have to say. Even if there are grey areas, that is not a valid reason not to get to the bottom of the decisions.

18 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

Why would your phone autocorrect to belive lmao, I tried looking for a polish word for "belive" and nothing came up, I came to the conclusion that you're just pooped. I never take digs at people's illiteracy, I just found ironic that you call everyone dumb whilst you can't even spell then use the ol' autocorrect excuse.

I actually like you k9, but this triggers me so much. I find it very disgusting that an English speaker that can't speak any other language than English is going to give shit to non native English speakers for making typos. That's disgusting. They are the ones making efforts to communicate with you and you make fun of them. Not cool.

Edited by gbwead