[PSL 7] HYPE Thread

I would like to gather you attention please.

If you look at our OU cc right now you can see Murcielago playing his round3 ... (Yes, u read it right, round 3)

For those skeptical about it, there is a button that prints the screen which can come in handy everytime you forget this happened. Grab your chance, won´t happen again.

A small portion of Aura and RNG wanted JJ to fail as a host from the start. Don't deny it, you did it because you dislike him. When you ask for things like extensions(just an example) when you know full well that JJ has strictly never granted one before, you know he won't give it this time but you continue to bicker on just to be annoying towards him. It's fine if you find it fun, but it gets to a point when its just getting boring and making PSL look like a joke. I've actually thought JJ was a bit biased during VALE vs Lions for reasons, I spoke with Gunt and Orange privately and listened to what they said and whilst I still wasnt fully convinced I simply didn't speak of it again, because there's no need to carry on the bullshit and especially not bring it up in public for a portion of the community(usually some of aura/rng) to laugh and joke about his decision.

Now onto my suggestion:

Currently the vote for best players is happening and it's completely ridiculous how it currently works. Certain manager(s) changing thier nominations to an obvious 'not best player' just because they want their own player/friend to win and don't want to give another nomination to the current highest nominated player. Quite frankly, it's a joke and shame on those that do that. 

My suggestion is open a new thread where the community can give their reasonings on who is the best. Secondly the "small council" will use the given info on the thread as well as use their own initiative to come up with a well writtrn description on who takes it. The small council wont communicate with each other about their picks and they all send the picks+description to Munya who will then release the thread with the results. Most votes wins, but if all 3 pick 3 different nominees (probs wont happen often)then we'll need to figure out a solution, we might even have the new host added to the small council which gives 4 votes.

12 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

Now onto my suggestion:

Currently the vote for best players is happening and it's completely ridiculous how it currently works. Certain manager(s) changing thier nominations to an obvious 'not best player' just because they want their own player/friend to win and don't want to give another nomination to the current highest nominated player. Quite frankly, it's a joke and shame on those that do that. 

My suggestion is open a new thread where the community can give their reasonings on who is the best. Secondly the "small council" will use the given info on the thread as well as use their own initiative to come up with a well writtrn description on who takes it. The small council wont communicate with each other about their picks and they all send the picks+description to Munya who will then release the thread with the results. Most votes wins, but if all 3 pick 3 different nominees (probs wont happen often)then we'll need to figure out a solution, we might even have the new host added to the small council which gives 4 votes.

That would be dope, but honestly that would take an incredible amount of work on my part. I personally would love to see that happen in future seasons though. It just flat out makes sense, especially when managers go full scum with this voting system. 

Same with Manager of the Season too. 

19 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

A small portion of Aura and RNG wanted JJ to fail as a host from the start. Don't deny it, you did it because you dislike him.

Ya don't be cute. I don't think JJ is a failure as host, but I surely don't see him as great of a host as Orange was. I simply don't trust the guy, the lack of reasoning behind his decisions is very irritating to me and he can be an arrogant jerk sometimes. I can be an uguu, but I'm not the host.

Ya, the voting system for best player sucks.

Edit: Did I believe JJ would fail? Yes. Did JJ prove me wrong? Yes. But that is not me wanting him to fail.

Edited by gbwead
1 minute ago, gbwead said:

Ya don't be cute. I don't think JJ is a failure as host, but I surely don't see him as great of a host as Orange was. I simply don't trust the guy, the lack of reasoning behind his decisions is very irritating to me and he can be an arrogant jerk sometimes. I can be an uguu, but I'm not the host.

Ya, the voting system for best player sucks.

Im not cute? Well fuck you

Thats fair enough, but I'm sure you sometimes argue just to be annoying towards him. Maybe I'm wrong, but I know others do.

Just now, gbwead said:

ftfy

I personally do it just to fuck with you and everyone on the wrong end of my decisions, cuz biased amirite?

Spoiler

The number of people that wanted me to just outright DQ your team this season was actually pretty hilarious. You did a good job of being a shit member of the community this season, respeckk. 

Oh and, I feel the reason we dont just poll for the results is because people will just be baised and vote their friends.... but thats happening with now with the current system. Maybe the sheer amount of votes of the poll will swing it in favour towards the true best players and deminish the smaller group that to are biased.

Edited by KaynineXL

Each and every one of us can put ourselves in the shoes of the host and claim we'd be better or do something different. Most of us though, can step back and see PSL for what it is - a modest little unofficial that we try to keep going as often as possible to distract us from how alarmingly slow this alpha stage game updates. There's nothing wrong with having criticism for the league as long as you keep it in perspective. Respect to Gb for sacking up and throwing his hat in the ring this season, at least he never threatened to quit or boycott

3 minutes ago, Moetal said:

Kay bb as much as I love you, you know what happens to everything you touch right? They all start out strong then comes crumbling down the very last second. Think about the future of PSL!

thats exatly what happened to me... yeah