[PSL 7] HYPE Thread

10 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

This conversation started with possibly suspending Lordofangmar. Both Gunt and Orange persuaded me to forgive activity losses heading into the playoffs. 

LoA played his duel tho and was there at 9 am EST on Saturday (he didn't stay long tho). You had no right to suspend him.

5 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

I get defensive because you're being petty for no reason other than to open your fat mouth and criticize a rule that I was outvoted on. 

Calm your randomness.

I'm not, but I've seen you enforce rules when it's been obvious that it could get avoided, yangsam vs sparkie match for example, and anytime people had tell you otherwise you haven't changed your mind because it's in the rules and you wanted to follow that path, I get it. I even got it with what happened to me last season even if the first or two weeks I was salty, but it was in the rules nothing to do with that if you're SERIOUS about enforcing rules how they're stated. So what happens now? You changed the way u wanted to do things in the middle of psl? 

Just so you understand why I'm questioning the decision, jj stated in one of the rules that any player that didn't play their match it should be suspended and now I see a pity decision with des when he simple didn't show to his match with no reason whatsoever (not that we know of at least and I have nothing against des cause I like the guy). It's just that

Look @Arimanius you're being petty and trying to paint another negative image of the PSL and how I run it. This season I asked Gunt and Orange to help me with difficult decisions, and thus far they have done a wonderful job of it. When Lordofangmar was potentially on the chopping block they said "hey jj, why not forgive activity losses heading into the playoffs". We had a short discussion and I figured it would probably be a good idea in order to have the most competitive atmosphere moving into the playoffs. Des just happened to be the only player to lose by activity decision that's in the playoffs. It is what it is, if you want to sit on the idea that I "bent" the rules for Des, then so be it. @Gunthug and @OrangeManiac can help prove you wrong. 

If you want to have a real discussion about this, send me a pm like I've asked you to do before, rather than take pot shots when you see fit. 

2 minutes ago, Kanzo said:

"I am not one of the uggus uguus that suck ur ugguu" 

This line is used a lot of times by kids who gets in an argument with jj. 

Pretty sure im in the right thread bro. 

People not liking or getting in an argument with jj has nothing to do with lyle.

Sorry @DoubleJ but I don't like secrets, if you or gun or orange want to explain me why is this time different that any other time you can do it so right here where everyone else can read the explanation too cause I just don't get it.

If you wanted the most competitive atmosphere, that's great, I want that too, but I wanted that when yangsam had to face sparkie or even when I had to face yang last season, it would have been good you wanted the most competitive atmosphere those moments too. I'm not implying you bent the rules for Des but wondering why doing things different now? when at least you where being consistent with your decisions?

If in any case you or gun or orange don't want to give explanations it's ok too I guess, at the end of the day it seems like you don't want anyone commenting anything about psl even if some of us just want it to be better.