[PSL 7] HYPE Thread

Kaynine's Baenines were stronk and should have won, choking at the last hurdle. Fuck you Des. I do miss my Baenines though, I'm with none of them now :(

Didn't think it was possible to look more dominating than Baenines pre-playoff, but this shiny new V2 team of mine has an even better record.... Let's see if we can finish that way.

Just now, OldKeith said:

Why are the player awards given before the end of the competition? A lot of players are still tied.

So that players in teams that couldn't make playoffs are still treated equally to player that did

6 minutes ago, Arimanius said:

This is the new enforcing the rulez I've been reading this all season guys

• OrangeManiac and Gunthug requested that I not suspend anyone for the first week of the playoffs based on activity losses. Considering this, DestructX will be active for his first match of the playoffs

What a jk.

Those LYLE guys amirite

8 minutes ago, Arimanius said:

• OrangeManiac and Gunthug requested that I not suspend anyone for the first week of the playoffs based on activity losses. Considering this, DestructX will be active for his first match of the playoffs

What a jk.

Our mercy knows no bounds 

6 minutes ago, Arimanius said:

What a jk.

Dude shut the fuck up. This conversation started with possibly suspending Lordofangmar. Both Gunt and Orange persuaded me to forgive activity losses heading into the playoffs. 

1 minute ago, Gunthug said:

Our mercy knows no bounds 

Mercy or favoritism? I can't see the difference, I'm sorry

1 minute ago, DoubleJ said:

Dude shut the fuck up. This conversation started with possibly suspending Lordofangmar. Both Gunt and Orange persuaded me to forgive activity losses heading into the playoffs. 

So why don't u? I'm not defending anyone here 

EDIT: Also I can speak whatever the fuck I want, get down of that cloud you're up. I'm not one of the uguu uguus that sucks your uguu

Edited by Arimanius
Just now, DoubleJ said:

@Arimanius I don't give a shit who's uguu you suck, but casually walking in and taking shots at the psl because you're salty isn't a good look on you. 

Salty about what? What the serious fuck are u talking about? I'm just stating here than that's not consistent with what you've been doing and pushing this entire season. But whatever dude, do anything u want. And btw I wasn't attacking psl but that decision in particular I'm sorry you can't see the difference and get all defensive about a single comment.

Just now, Arimanius said:

Salty about what? What the serious fuck are u talking about? I'm just stating here than that's not consistent with what you've been doing and pushing this entire season. But whatever dude, do anything u want. And btw I wasn't attacking psl but that decision in particular I'm sorry you can't see the difference and get all defensive about a single comment.

I get defensive because you're being petty for no reason other than to open your fat mouth and criticize a rule that I was outvoted on. 

Calm your randomness.