[PSL 7] HYPE Thread

1 minute ago, Torinnnnn said:

seeing u ask for 1m from me every 10 seconds made it hard to see the actual normal chat

Well money rules the world. I told you my players needed incentive, you didn't care :/ I seriously think we could have won if we wanted it bad enough, but human nature is what it is.

17 minutes ago, gbwead said:

as it was a complete bluff on my part to get your cash in order to have more ressources going into playoffs.

wow I though you were joiking with the bribe shit, you were actually thinking that somebody would accept that offer... thats quite offensive

You guys are acting like we throwed this week on purpose... wtf ?

All I see is a close 4-6.

I personally did my best, even if I didn't have any time to train this week but that's another story. My opponent was just better.

You're going way too far for nothing. There had been much worse cases in the history of PSL. I understand that you are mad because you are not into playoffs but that's not because of gb if you lost almost every week.

Edited by XPLOZ
Just now, LuisPocho said:

wow I though you were joiking with the bribe shit, you were actually thinking that somebody would accept that offer... thats quite offensive

Well it was not completly serious either. I only tried with Tor and not Lion/Spartacus. I just had nothing to lose by bribing tho.

2 minutes ago, XPLOZ said:

I understand that you are mad because you are not into playoffs but that's not because of gb if you lost almost every week.

I even offered Tor and alliance after week 2. I wanted our players to train together so we could bounce off ideas and become better. He declined and I really think that was dumb because in the end he needed us and we didn't need him.

IRL people have to go to court for taking bribes in sports. Is psl not supposed to be like our version of a sport? Also im not mad bro, money aint hard to get on this game. Plus everyone i bet with are my friends, why would i do something as grimey as bribing you

3 minutes ago, gbwead said:

I even offered Tor and alliance after week 2. I wanted our players to train together so we could bounce off ideas and become better. He declined and I really think that was dumb because in the end he needed us and we didn't need him.

3 minutes ago, Torinnnnn said:

IRL people have to go to court for taking bribes in sports. Is psl not supposed to be like our version of a sport? Also im not mad bro, money aint hard to get on this game. Plus everyone i bet with are my friends, why would i do something as grimey as bribing you

Can u give me some money bro

3 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Ok, I updated the player statistics and included the... win percentages =)

@OldKeith

Hide contents

I will not be tracking player wins through the playoffs fyi

Yeah yeah. Playoff thread kthx :]

MFW WE CAME IN DEAD LAST... I think the JJ Curse is still alive and well... last season we took 2nd... season before that we took 2nd... season before that we were ass... ass... and more ass...

PSL 8... Team Mountain needs to rise again.

EDIT: =)

Edited by DoubleJ
To exert my curseness of curse.