[PSL 7] HYPE Thread

The 3 people that are there to vote on these sort of things are there to make what may end up being the unpopular decision based on the evidence given to them to protect the interests of the players who sign up for PSL, even if thats make judgement on something that hasn't happened yet based on what is said to prevent an injustice happening to a player.  If you don't agree with it that is fine but I don't believe they are in the wrong.

It is not even mandatory to have team pm, so why is this an issue. I also have like 7 active psl pm where players discuss teambuilding. My OU players don't see what my UU players are teambuilding and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. I manage this way and, if I keep sensitive information away from a specific player, that doesn't mean that player is not part of the team. JJ and Gunthug are just using this as a pretext to take away a player that I bought. I know Zeikooo better than any of the managers.

7 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

wildly out of context lol but I am sure youre doing it to retaliate for your post being taken out of context in the admin thread so i'll allow it

You're punishing me based on something you think I would do even though I never once said I would release Zeikooo after midseason just so I would prevent him of playing PSL. You are taking away my player and you can't justify why. We had a conversation in game and you made pitiful excuses for your lack of reasoning behind this bullshit decision.

edit: Gl contextualising that quote...

Edited by gbwead
1 minute ago, Telf said:

when I was in kecs gb said he was gonna try to get everyone to play atleast one week, im guessing that still applies. I really doubt he was gonna to this to zeikoo

I have not kept that promise with you and Ploegy :/ I feel terrible about that tbh.

Just now, gbwead said:

You're punishing me based on something you think I would do ven though I never once said I would release Zeikooo after midseason just so I would prevent him of playing PSL. You are taking away my player and you can't justify why. We had a conversation in game and you made pitiful excuses for your lack of reasoning behind this bullshit decision.

In my opinion, it doesn't matter whether you wanted to prevent him from playing in PSL. You admitted to me that you wouldn't want to release him if it meant he could end up on another team. Whether it was your intention or not, this effectively meant Zeikooo no longer had a chance of playing PSL this year.

You can kick and scream now and pretend you werent actually going to release him, and you were just "trying to pressure JJ into giving you a 1k credit refund" or "to allow midseason trades," but to me these are pitiful excuses, to borrow your language.

This is the evidence we had:

The very day after acquiring Zeikooo for 1k credits, you asked in manager message if releasing Zeikooo would release him back to the player pool.

When JJ asked you why you wanted to release him, you said "trust issues," and then "i'm looking for a strategic release.

In your very next message you brought up that you had a history of negative interactions with him, including him leaking info from RNG and that several of your players have negative relationships with him

Orange, JJ, and I looked at the situation and it seemed pretty likely that your intention was to release Zeikooo either today or Monday, depending on the answer to your question about if he'd go back to the player pool. To prevent this situation where Zeikooo would have been excluded from PSL, we unanimously decided to reverse it while there was still time left in the auction.

17 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

In my opinion, it doesn't matter whether you wanted to prevent him from playing in PSL. You admitted to me that you wouldn't want to release him if it meant he could end up on another team. Whether it was your intention or not, this effectively meant Zeikooo no longer had a chance of playing PSL this year.

No, what it means is that I would not release Zeikooo unless I got something in return. This is basic logic, not your strenght I see...

You can kick and scream now and pretend you werent actually going to release him, and you were just "trying to pressure JJ into giving you a 1k credit refund" or "to allow midseason trades," but to me these are pitiful excuses, to borrow your language.

Look away and feel better about being full of shit, that always work.

The very day after acquiring Zeikooo for 1k credits, you asked in manager message if releasing Zeikooo would release him back to the player pool.

We just talked about this, so you are deliberately leaving out key information here. I asked what would happen if I released Zeikooo right after I bought Abelachy and Kamimiii which mean I did not have any credit left. The only way to get credit would be to find a way to get a refund for my fail bait. Now I'm not even sure I would trade off Zeikooo for credit in this situation, but I believe it is always better to have options.

When JJ asked you why you wanted to release him, you said "trust issues," and then "i'm looking for a strategic release.

In your very next message you brought up that you had a history of negative interactions with him, including him leaking info from RNG and that several of your players have negative relationships with him

Whatever reason I make up to justify a release that means getting a refund is completly irrelevant. It is especially irrelevant since you are asking me my strategy in front of all other managers, so it should be obvious that you would not get a complete answer here... I did not release Zeikooo and I would not have released Zeikooo just to fuck him over. Once again, I only asked a question and you blew it out of proportion simply because you think I am a bad guy that would do the bad thing. The quote makes it obvious.

Orange, JJ, and I looked at the situation and it seemed pretty likely that your intention was to release Zeikooo either today or Monday, depending on the answer to your question about if he'd go back to the player pool. To prevent this situation where Zeikooo would have been excluded from PSL, we unanimously decided to reverse it while there was still time left in the auction.

I did not get the benefit of the doubt because you believe I am awful person trying to fuck over zeikooo and even worse you decided to insult my intelligence by assuming that if I was a bad person I would be dumb enough to ask permission before doing something wrong. 

Edited by gbwead

Not that they are relevant to the decision that was made, since his personal opinions may be a bit biased but what does @zko26 think about all of this.   Would he be fine potentially(if that is what happens in the end) being benched and remaining on the team?  And if he is and that does happen, would action need be taken against gbwead in future seasons given everything that was discussed.

2 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

@gbwead I am not saying youre a bad person and that has never been my accusation. You were just breaking a rule. Like I've said multiple times, I see the strategy in the desired course of action but it's not allowed because the result would have been zeikooo being excluded from PSL, whether that was your intention or not.

I don't need to release Zeikooo to keep him from entering another team. He is in my team, so he can't play for another. I can use him as a sub, but I not if I release him. I litteraly only lose by releasing him if I get nothing in return. This should demonstrate that your strategy is shit, so stop insulting my intelligence by assuming this shit strategy was what I wanted to do.

No, your strategy was to use zeikooo as a ploy to get me to break the rules in your favor. Whether that was giving you a refund or allowing midseason players to be traded, which in all honesty could have happened if someone would have just asked. Remember when I asked everyone if we should allow drafted players to be traded at the start of the season? The same could have happened here. 

So instead you said some very questionable statements which got zeikooo taken from you because we were concerned you'd do him dirty and there'd be no reasonable way to get him on another team if you did. 

5 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

No, your strategy was to use zeikooo as a ploy to get me to break the rules in your favor. Whether that was giving you a refund or allowing midseason players to be traded, which in all honesty could have happened if someone would have just asked. Remember when I asked everyone if we should allow drafted players to be traded at the start of the season? The same could have happened here. 

So instead you said some very questionable statements which got zeikooo taken from you because we were concerned you'd do him dirty and there'd be no reasonable way to get him on another team if you did. 

It's pretty clear you made a mistake then, so give me back my player.

Edited by gbwead