[PSL 7] HYPE Thread

19 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

See how boring statistically based rankings are? Not even a single comment about them. Geez. 

16 hours ago, XPLOZ said:

Also @DoubleJ I just checked the stats, and there is a little mistake: Guerinf is 4-0 in UU, not 3-1. Thanks in advance.

Yeah yeah nominate you bias host. I'M doing all this for beeing in there not to help that gbweird scumbag!!

Joking, I don't mind @Osuki deserves it :) And I'll just have to win vs him next week. Be there, cause that's gonna be historical as I never beated him once haha

Edited by Guerinf

Announcement:

• It came to the attention of the D-O-G that Gbwead bid on Zeikooo with the intent of either forcing another manager to pay more than 1k for him, purposefully bench him and to exclude him from any team discussion, and/or release him with hopes that he would not be able to play in the PSL this season as free agency has closed. While the first reason for bidding on Zeikooo is not against the rules, the latter two are unethical and not allowed. Considering this, @zko26 will be added back to the PSL midseason auction and Gbwead will not receive a refund for the 1k credits he spent. 

• @gbwead, the D-O-G expects not to see similar kind of behavior from you that is against the ethics of the PSL. Consider this a verbal warning. If you have any questions please contact @OrangeManiac, @Gunthug, and myself via PM. 

• This action was taken to protect Zeikooo as a player. While he may have previously violated the PSL rules, he did endure his one season ban punishment without question and is free to play the PSL once again. 

2 hours ago, gbwead said:

Anyways, there was pretty much no risk involved with me bidding on Zeikooo, so I don't think there is anything wrong about that. I did not bid on him with the intention of excluding him of PSL. I was just trying to get people to put their credits on him. However, now that I have Zeikooo and I can't use him, the ideal scenario for me would be to release him if that means he doesn't return in the mid auction. If that is not allowed, I'll keep him, but he will be excluded from my team pm regardless.

WTF is this bullshit. 

I never said I released Zeikooooo. I asked if it was possibile and what would that imply. Giving the problematic nature of what could have been my demand, there was a good chance you would allow midseason player trades which could have been my aim. A manager should be allowed to ask for information without beign stabbed in the back by the host. This is the third time you use what I say privately to discredit me publicly. Furthermore, as a manager, I try everything possible to better my team's odds of winning PSL and if that means incentivze you to allow midseason trades, I don't see what is wrong with that. Where is the benefit of the doubt Mr. Bias Host?

You are putting words in my mouth:

purposefully bench him and to exclude him from any team discussion, and/or release him with hopes that he would not be able to play in the PSL this season as free agency has closed

2 hours ago, gbwead said:

I did not bid on him with the intention of excluding him of PSL. I was just trying to get people to put their credits on him.

I even said in the manager PM that I would use Zeikoooo as a sub, so you are completly out of line. If I wanted to exclude Zeikoooo from PSL, I would not bid on him. What is wrong with excluding a player from the manager pm? I did not exclude Zeikoooo from the team pm, so fuck off. Lion excluded Daryl from his team pm and there was no repercussion, so why would there be any if I did exclude Zeikoooo? You are inconsistent af.

Not only do you have no fucking clue how I manage my players, it is also none of your business. You have no right to steal my player, so give him back to me. I am the only one that bid on Zeikooo in the auction, he is my player.

Edited by gbwead

@gbwead This was a decision that was brought to my attention by OrangeManiac and Gunthug when I woke up this morning. They were concerned about what you meant when you asked about releasing Zeikooo. Your latter posts confirmed our suspicions and we took action quickly, considering the time sensitive midseason auction. We are sorry you feel wronged, but we felt it appropriate to protect our players against a possibly unethical situation. Zeikooo is in the midseason auction, and you will not be able to keep him or bid on him further. We would appreciate it if you contacted us privately on this matter from here on out. 

Just now, DoubleJ said:

@gbwead This was a decision that was brought to my attention by OrangeManiac and Gunthug when I woke up this morning. They were concerned about what you meant when you asked about releasing Zeikooo. Your latter posts confirmed our suspicions and we took action quickly, considering the time sensitive midseason auction. We are sorry you feel wronged, but we felt it appropriate to protect our players against a possibly unethical situation. Zeikooo is in the midseason auction, and you will not be able to keep him or bid on him further. We would appreciate it if you contacted us privately on this matter from here on out. 

Are you fuckign kidding me? You're the ony that made this public. Give me back my fuckign player.