[PSL 7] HYPE Thread

8 minutes ago, gbwead said:

@DoubleJ

Actually, I'll be the bigger man and back down slightly from my initial demands. To make all of this right, you have to make Erayne, the NU player of the week in your power rankings and I want his dominance tale to be glorious.

Zebra slayed the lord frags. I'm rioting if he not nu player of the week

Edited by Torinnnnn
21 minutes ago, gbwead said:

I can't wait for Erayne to go undefeated in NU this season and grab that best NU player prize.

GB please stop believin in me so hard D:

Edit: btw rules are never perfect, following them no matter what is just stupid, especially if what's happened is unprecedented. In this cases a bit of common sense is needed. @DoubleJ even if you don't satisfy our demands I recommend to fix the rules.

Edited by Erayne

"Activity:

• (YUBELL) has been awarded the activity win against the Spartan Warriors in NU1. The D-O-G decided with a vote that Yub was making a stronger attempt to schedule this match and deserved the win for his effort. There was controversy involving the time that was agreed upon by Yub and Gazelli, including the possibility of an altered post in their private pm, but regardless Gazelli gave little effort to ensure this match was taking place on Sunday when he was available, even when Yub told him he was unavailable on that day. Per the D-O-G vote, Yubell wins. There will be no suspensions because Spart offered a sub, but unfortunately the sub wasn't available until 4am Yub's time and it was just too late."

@DoubleJ

I find this pretty fucking hilarious considering Jostarr wasn't going to be awarded a win for making the "stronger" attempt to contact his opponent. Regardless of jostarr not creating a pm, gary made no effort at all to schedule a match. Nonetheless, I just couldn't play Thursday-Saturday because I had been busy visiting friends the whole of that week. Which is why I tried to reschedule for Sunday, since it was the day I got back. I was available from 6:30 pm gmt onwards on Sunday, so I don't see how him not being able to play gave him the activity win. Coincidence how he happened to not be able to play on one of the few days I was available. Moreover I had contacted him earlier this week through PM ingame, and he hadn't responded at all, so if anything, we made an equal attempt to schedule the match, and we couldn't schedule a match because we were both busy when the other person was free. If anything, this should be a no contest. 

Even with a no contest, which would be close to impossible to get from a biased host, we wouldn't tie. But this whole "stronger attempt" and "little effort" bullshit is completely subjective. Couldn't care less anymore. He was the one who pussied out.