[PSL 7] HYPE Thread

Considering the Administrative thread is limited by the presence of a reputable staff member... I guess I'll make some announcements here.

Midseason Auction Announcement:

• The midseason auction thread will be opened tomorrow around 5pm PST. Once the thread is open, managers may begin bidding. 

Free Agency:

• Free agency will end in approximately 3.5 hours. Any existing bids will be accepting and the players will be added to their new team. 

Midseason HYPE:

• You might see a few tournaments pop up during the midseason week... get your hype on. 

Trade Announcements:

1. @gbwead receives @wiriketchup (18500)
  2. @SpartacusGD receives @kriger (10000) + @kemaric (2500) + 2000 credits

1. @LionKIng receives @Spaintakula (8500) + @pokypoku (3000) + 8000 credits
  2. @DaftCoolio receives @Gunthug (19500)

1. @SpartacusGD receives @Havsha (6000) + @jayfeatskydd (3000)
  2. @giantpipe receives 10000 credits

All players will be approved to play for their team in Week 5. That is all. 

Just now, DoubleJ said:

@gbwead thinks I'm trying to cheat him by not letting him break the rules and sub in @wiriketchup who is technically still on another team this week. 

@kemariccan you play in place of @Guerinfwho said he can only play sunday and now refuses to do so after we subbed out @Kanzo?

Fuck off JJ. Don't even try this propaganda bullshit when you clearly are biais af here.

There is a reason why trade announcements are made at the end of the week since we don't want the players to throw their duels. In this case, asking me to sub Kemaric when he has no reason to win for the Kecleons is more than absurd. Guerinf canceled his evening plans on two different occasions just to duel with Kanzo that in the end was a no show. Guerinf can no longer play today. So, you have 4 choices imo:

• you give me a 1k credit compensation for usurping my right to sub kemaric against mkns
  • you allow me to sub in wiriketchup to face mkns
  • you give me an activity win
  • you give botth guerinf and kanzo an extension

The last option makes the more sense since we have a 1 week break that will be increadibly booring without a PSL fight. 

Just now, DoubleJ said:

I'm just laughing at this guy

Are you for real? This is clearly an activity win and a week susp for your boy who failed to show up for 2 different dates when Guerinf was available to play. This isn't bias anymore, it's plain stupidity. Are you studying medicine or stupidity because I'm not sure anymore

1 minute ago, RysPicz said:

Are you for real? This is clearly an activity win and a week susp for your boy who failed to show up for 2 different dates when Guerinf was available to play. This isn't bias anymore, it's plain stupidity. Are you studying medicine or stupidity because I'm not sure anymore

We made a sub who is willing to play right now. 

Just now, gbwead said:

That is not the point. He could play, but how he has no reason to win if he plays.

The biggest cry baby I've ever met in a video game. 

Get @Guerinf to play or sub in @kemaric, your only sub apparently. I'm not bending the rules for you. You've already won the week so I don't understand how I'm biased here. These are the rules and you don't have any special privilege.