[PSL 7] HYPE Thread

what's more, anyone who joins the server before the auction (even today!!) will have access to the whole auction log!

so you can afford not to attend and read up later.

and you wont have to deal with muting every person who joins the channel

and spectators can actually voice chat in a different voice channel, while watching the auction text channel!

ts is so 2001

Discord would be cool yeah, saves having to have a moderator there at all times too. Even though I'm sure they'll be there regardless so doesnt really matter

what time is Auction tomorrow then? been at work all day so havent seen if someone said it before

Edited by Parke
2 minutes ago, Parke said:

Discord would be cool yeah, saves having to have a moderator there at all times too. Even though I'm sure they'll be there regardless so doesnt really matter

what time is Auction tomorrow then? been at work all day so havent seen if someone said it before

9am pST i think

3 hours ago, Rigamorty said:

last time I remember a bunch of people who were sitting in on the auction meeting up at viridian to talk while it was going on. 

Chat became dead after like 10 mins tho. If we had a discord it would stay pretty hype for at least the first half of the auction before its down to the 2k players.