[PSL 7] HYPE Thread

22 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

@RysPicz

@xXBlu3BreathXx

@Telf

@Oltan

@OldKeith

@Parke

You guys better get some people to sign up for VGC, otherwise the poll is meaningless since there are only 5 players signed up for it. Popularity or not, a biased poll because of your uguuing isn't going to help when we don't have enough players to even fill 8 spots. 

EDIT:

I am not the host xD

2 minutes ago, BurntZebra said:

Yeah I'd say if gen 7 OU gets more sign ups than VGC, then gen 7 ou should get the spot rather than VGC. I believe a similar thing happened last season with VGC + ADV as well. Polls are meaningless anyways

I'll leave the vote to my managers, since they're the ones that will have to do the drafting. We'll decide by tomorrow. 

I can't be 100% sure about this but I'm sure the number of VGC players is higher than is currently shown. Idk what time it changed but its pretty late right now for a lot of timezones and I'm sure there are a lot of people who are busy / asleep who aren't even aware of the change yet. I'd wait a day before making any assertions about this

Just now, Rendiz said:

I can't be 100% sure about this but I'm sure the number of VGC players is higher than is currently shown. Idk what time it changed but its pretty late right now for a lot of timezones and I'm sure there are a lot of people who are busy / asleep who aren't even aware of the change yet. I'd wait a day before making any assertions about this

have you even signed up yet?

even if the 2 alts of mnemo are still in there vgc still has an 10 person lead, i moved my alt to pokebank so my vote doesn't even count. So I don't really see how its a baised  poll, and no one signed up for vgc yet because they probably don't know about the change.

28 minutes ago, Telf said:

So I don't really see how its a baised  poll

It isn't, and that's not my point

My point is alt votes are lame, should they alter the end result or not

30 minutes ago, Telf said:

and no one signed up for vgc yet because they probably don't know about the change.

yeah that, no doubt vgc would have enough sign ups

Just now, Torinnnnn said:

shes already a kakuna so dont really matter to me

KAKUNA MATATA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A WONDERFUL PHRASE!!!!!!!!!!! KAKUNA MATATA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AIN'T A PASSING CRAZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT MEANS NO WORRIES FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ