[PSL 7] Manager Sign-Ups

7 minutes ago, Torinnnnn said:

double post bcuz bae had something to say

e76e4b927644625c7faacc7d348978c9.png

notice what name he didnt say is trash ;]

To be fair gluu and fred were never trash at comp, sure fred doesnt play much and it shows in his skills but at some point fred was really good. As for gluu he always has been a good player, not the best but good enough to get reckognized where he went. As for his manager skills he did a good job with his draft, he had a solid draft but sometimes that not enough to get you a win. Not the best manager of the season but very far from being one of the worst managers in PSL history. 

I think they'd do a good job being managers, for the rest you're totally right and everytime theres a shitt at comp manager they are like the worst of the season. 

edit: I also doN't think parke is shitt, don't know him too well but puting him in the same category as eric and the others is harsh lol.

Edited by LionKIng
36 minutes ago, Torinnnnn said:

I'll post on behalf of my baby, @Moetal ur bad

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little uguu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

4 minutes ago, Moetal said:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little uguu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my uguu in the Navy Uguus, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret uguus on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed uguus. I am trained in uguu uguu and I’m the top uguu in the entire US armed uguus. You are nothing to me but just another uguu. I will wipe you the fuck out with uguu the likes of which has never been seen before on this Uguu, mark my fucking uguus. You think you can get away with saying that uguu to me over the Uguu? Think again, uguu. As we speak I am contacting my secret uguu of uguus across the USA and your UGUU is being traced right now so you better prepare for the uguu, uguu. The uguu that wipes out the pathetic little uguu you call your uguu. You’re fucking dead, uguu. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred uguus, and that’s just with my bare uguu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed uguu, but I have access to the entire uguu of the United Uguus Marine Uguus and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable uguu off the uguu of the uguu, you little uguu. If only you could have known what unholy uguu your little “clever” uguu was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking uguu. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the uguu, you goddamn uguu. I will shit uguu all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, uguu.

ftfy

the navy seal copy pasta but every noun is uguu

wow jovi is starting to sound like the stereotypical lyler, what trash. I'll battle you in any teir you want and beat you (execpt: UU, Doubles, LC, and probably OU. I'll attempt NU but I have a limited amount of comps left, Showdown tiers are all open though.). = )  

Just now, Telf said:

wow jovi is starting to sound like the stereotypical lyler, what trash. I'll battle you in any teir you want and beat you (execpt: UU, Doubles, LC, and probably OU. I'll attempt NU but I have a limited amount of comps left, Showdown tiers are all open though.). = )  

OH NO HE FUCKING DIDN'T, FAM DROP THE AIR RAID THIS uguu IS GONNA DIE!

LYLE 4 LYFE MY WIGGA

2 minutes ago, Telf said:

If you don't make manager, I'll buy you and put you up against Jobi every chance we get.

9 minutes ago, notmudkip0 said:

>can u show me the tournaments where I got first rounded

Taillow's Late Night Flight, vs yangsam (might be more idk)

Yeah I tried looking but the dude hasnt joined any in like a month

Nvm clicked on one around that time; Sneasel's Swift UU Showdown vs Miguelez

Edited by EricTheGreat