[PSL 7] Manager Sign-Ups

Didn't realize we had so many manager applications this season. Pretty damn HYPE. We're starting to discuss things behind the scenes, so please, continue discussion here on who you think should get in and who should absolutely be ignored. You can also post more reasoning why you think you deserve a spot. 

13 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Didn't realize we had so many manager applications this season. Pretty damn HYPE. We're starting to discuss things behind the scenes, so please, continue discussion here on who you think should get in and who should absolutely be ignored. You can also post more reasoning why you think you deserve a spot. 

eric brought a illuminate starmie at jovi's tourney yesterday. That should be an indicator on how much he takes this game seriously. +1 for eric as manager :)

Gbwead

Blackjovi

Elcoolio

I'd like to see 2 new faces Gbwead and BlackJovi because big personalities, big drama and all.. Won't be a fun season without coolio and we won't have to spectate his trash games, so its a win win.

There's a whole bunch of really good managers picks so its going to be tough picking though those.

1 minute ago, KaynineXL said:

I did, there has been some good manager sign ups this season though, so I might just sit out and give the others a chance to manage.

Kizhaz I believe wants to play this season, although I'm not sure.

Nah, you should manage again for sure. The application pool really isn't that strong after looking at it myself. Also, just think about all the drama you bring if we select a certain someone...