gbwead

gluumac

vorred

eric and greck as reserve managers

19 hours ago, Vorred said:
  1. Can I stay active through the whole season? yeah I guess
  2. Can I communicate well with my players? hopefully
  3. Can I handle team finances? I did okay last times I guess
  4. Can I keep an eye on my players and those of the opponent? i spy on legendp every night
  5. Do I have knowledge of the competitive scene and the players? not like much has changed
  6. Will I keep interest, even when I'm on the losing side? sure, not like im gonna be on the winning side anyway
  7. Do I understand and can I make my players understand the terms & conditions of the PSL? I can't stop people like Telf from being absolutely pooped but i will try
  8. Will I maintain respect for my host and the decisions they make? jj can suck my fat uguu but okay
  9. Do I have the availability to manage a team, participate in a draft, and respond to the host whenever a question presents itself? yea

IGN: vorred I guess

Experience: recently, fucking none but I guess I've participated in all except 6.

Motivation: Only my burning passion for LegendP, he is my waifu.

Im probably still a better choice than the rest of these shitters

omg!! Is this for real?

27 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

Life

Coolio

xploz

gbwead

gluumac

vorred

eric and greck as reserve managers

lol, ud take some of the worst managers ever and not take me who won not only once but twice, in a row? welp, no wonder your season went to shitt with those bad life decisions hue.

Ive been aproeached in game asking if my entry was a joke. well to clarify to everyone, my entry was not a joke. 

And heres why I should be picked as a manager for psl 7; Ive proven twice that I am capable of managing a team properly, not only in the drafts but with everything else that comes after that. My players from my 2 seasons can vouche for me that ive never tried some dirty tricks like coaching or ghosting, even doe I did think about it because it is easily exploitable I refrained myself from being part of a dirty psl season. And lets face it, when im not here the smack talk is really lame amirite? I give some much needed shitt talk in every psl season ive been part of, from season 1 to 5. If this isnt enough for me to get picked then gl in an other boring psl season. 

Btw, even if I hate to admit it, JJ was a great psl host and I encourage people who didnt sign up just because he's hosting it to sign up because truthfully he did a great job last season.

6 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

Welcome to cheap shot central, let the PSL drama commence

LWSxVkA.png

like people didnt know this would happen, thank you doctorobvious.

edit: see? not even 24 hours and the smack talk has already started. You guys missed me too much amirite? :))))))))

edit2: doc is just mad that I did a better job than him, twice in a row. GIT GUD SON

Edited by LionKIng

IGN: SpartacusGD

PokeMMO Team:  [AURA]

Experience: 4000 hours in the game, been here for a couple of years, a couple of won officials. played psl s3, s4, s5, s6. 

Motivation: Glory and honor. I want to build a team of players working together, i want to hone skills of future legends. i love this game.

Fluff: cant post my psl record anymore because it aint as good but well, still the highest win rate i guess or atleast way up there.