[PSL 7] Manager Sign-Ups

12 minutes ago, OrangeManiac said:

This is the lamest drama I've yet to see from PSL

"Battling skills have nothing to do with managing skills, no wait yes they do, no wait..."

they don't

the fact i never win pokemon battles and the fact i never win my managing seasons are definitely not related

51 minutes ago, Draekyn said:

Speaking of, a search bar for the tournaments tab would be cool, someone make a thread in the suggestion box pls

I could make a photo patchwork of Aerun losing round 1

Honestly makes me kinda sad why shit talking isn't more of this, two teammates and known pals calling each other out for keks instead of some cringy shit of calling each other bad and comparing official wins.

16 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

Watching Aimi, who has 0 accolades on this game trying to join on the "let's shit talk Jovi" bandwagon is just cringe.

She only showed Jovi's bluff where he asked to be shown where he has been 1st rounded. Where's the shit talk?

1 minute ago, OrangeManiac said:

Honestly makes me kinda sad why shit talking isn't more of this, two teammates and known pals calling each other out for keks instead of some cringy shit of calling each other bad and comparing official wins.

She only showed Jovi's bluff where he asked to be shown where he has been 1st rounded. Where's the shit talk?

Wow Orange ur so triggered stop

1 minute ago, OrangeManiac said:

Jovi asked Eric, not Aimi. It feels weird that she came from nowhere with that shit, especially since she's like the master in getting 1st rounded.

Name drop, deal with it, triggered.

1 minute ago, LifeStyle said:

Jovi asked Eric, not Aimi. It feels weird that she came from nowhere with that shit, especially since she's like the master in getting 1st rounded.

Name drop, deal with it, triggered.

Not everyone can quit their life to be a full time comp player like youknowwho.