[PSL 7] Manager Sign-Ups

1 minute ago, DoubleJ said:

We will no longer be accepting applications for manager positions in 12 hours time (8am PST). After that, I will then go into the think tank and make announcements either later that day or by the end of the week. 

Which means end of the week

12 hours ago, Toast said:

can i get a tl;dr

Friends defending friends, trash talking escalates. BlackJovi/LifeStyle triggering uguues left and right with "cringe" talks. Doc blames his lost last season on him drafting bad players.

BlackJovi is still banned and that's all that matters.

Edited by Moetal

Leaving this to as late as I can.

IGN: Havsha

PokeMMO Team:  Rise

Experience: Played 2 seasons of psl so far, with Hellacious Houndooms and Savage Swamperts

Motivation: Been wanting to be a manager for a while now, not so much for the prize or the glory, but more for the experience and oppurtunities

Fluff: Its about time Rise gets a manager rep

16 minutes ago, Havsha said:

Experience: Played 2 seasons of psl so far, with Hellacious Houndooms and Savage Swamperts

Motivation: Been wanting to be a manager for a while now, not so much for the prize or the glory, but more for the experience and oppurtunities

1 hour ago, DoubleJ said:

So, manager applications will no longer be accepted from this point forward. We will be making our decision in the coming days. 

You for real, Havsha?

35 minutes ago, Havsha said:

lets gooooo team name:  Havsha Bellprouts!