[PSL 7] Manager Sign-Ups

IGN: DoctorPBJ

PokeMMO Team: LYLE

Experience: Every single damn one of them, ive won 3 PSLs as a player and my goal last season as a manager was to take it again. Things didnt work out and I want another crack

Motivation: Im going to answer this two ways

post why you want to be a manager this season: Quite frankly some of these managerial applications are scary and I dont want to be drafted into a piss poor team. I have won it as a player and I want the glory as a manager too, I know what it takes to be successful and I have the drive and determination to trade beat some scrubby teams again

and what you are willing to do to be a champion: Trade everyone, show no remorse, get AFKrs banned and coach rendiz in doubles again

Fluff: I only applied because im scared of being on an ass team, if you dont pick me please im begging you to pick competent managers who will draft a solid team core before buying me kthx

Fluff2: Im totally ok playing too

Edited by DoctorPBC
48 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

IGN: DoctorPBJ

PokeMMO Team: LYLE

Experience: Every single damn one of them, ive won 3 PSLs as a player and my goal last season as a manager was to take it again. Things didnt work out and I want another crack

Motivation: Im going to answer this two ways

post why you want to be a manager this season: Quite frankly some of these managerial applications are scary and I dont want to be drafted into a piss poor team. I have won it as a player and I want the glory as a manager too, I know what it takes to be successful and I have the drive and determination to trade beat some scrubby teams again

and what you are willing to do to be a champion: Trade everyone, show no remorse, get AFKrs banned and coach rendiz in doubles again

Fluff: I only applied because im scared of being on an ass team, if you dont pick me please im begging you to pick competent managers who will draft a solid team core before buying me kthx

Fluff2: Im totally ok playing too

10/10 will first pick as captain 

Friendly reminder that there are a ton of good manager applications, and we can't pick them all. JJ is the main decider but orange and I have given input, so don't pin all the blame on him. Some really solid players who would probably make great managers won't get picked, sadly, but this isn't the PSL from back when we barely got enough applications to fill all 8 teams. Hope to see anyone not picked still come out and sign up as a player, and use that as motivation to kick some ass this season