[PSL 7] Manager Sign-Ups

33 minutes ago, OrangeManiac said:

Honestly makes me kinda sad why shit talking isn't more of this, two teammates and known pals calling each other out for keks instead of some cringy shit of calling each other bad and comparing official wins.

To be fair our teammates make it easy.

lookin at you tranz

lol jovi calling me bad, i rekt him multiple times in any tier what a uguu and calling fred bad proves his shittalk i hate this guy so much.

so many great player signed up as manager but that doesnt mean they are good at managing, but we might have 10 manager this season huh ???

7 minutes ago, ErrorGlumac said:

lol jovi calling me bad, i rekt him multiple times in any tier what a uguu and calling fred bad proves his shittalk i hate this guy so much.

so many great player signed up as manager but that doesnt mean they are good at managing, but we might have 10 manager this season huh ???

damn I hope you love me this much too bro <3

19 minutes ago, ErrorGlumac said:

Posting this for jovi, also because it's funny

1484004454-joviglumac.png