[PSL 7] Manager Sign-Ups

1 hour ago, giantpipe said:

IGN: Giantpipe

PokeMMO Team:  Aw

Experience: Player since 2013, within my achievements are some Official Tournament wins, Team Tournament winner involved as a player, one time PSL finalist and one time winner with three times having played.

I can say without shame that i'm an addict to pokemon and i show it trying to play every tournament that come out, even if i don't play the tier i borrow comps from my teammates only to be there.

Motivation: My main motivation is to become the first latin PSL Manager and the first latin manager on winning it.

Fluff:  Even though my english is not the best, I understand it fairly well, yea some will say this guy can't be manager due the language barriers, I say: An action is worth a thousand words.

You must know just one thing, there's no limits in what I can do when it comes to achieve my goals, and winning PSL as manager is in my eyes right now.

YES

+1

1. Can I stay active through the whole season? Yeap
  2. Can I communicate well with my players? Yeap
  3. Can I handle team finances? Yeap
  4. Can I keep an eye on my players and those of the opponent? Si
  5. Do I have knowledge of the competitive scene and the players? Yessir
  6. Will I keep interest, even when I'm on the losing side? sure]
  7. Do I understand and can I make my players understand the terms & conditions of the PSL? Deffo
  8. Will I maintain respect for my host and the decisions they make? Mmmhmm
  9. Do I have the availability to manage a team, participate in a draft, and respond to the host whenever a question presents itself? yea

IGN : StriderXD

Managed 2 seasons of PSL with the Nidokings

Played about 4 seasons, Had a decent record at OU and NU last season 

been playing since 2012, won officials as an induvidual and as part of LYLE and AURA 

My sports management classes will help hue

I know the comp community well and would build a balanced team with girls and guys this team(Promise) even though last time I got third

If given this opportunity the Nidokings will rise again

IGN: Axoa

PSL Experience: I did my best to help my team during PSL3 (I think it was 3), pretty sure that rigamorty can confirm this(? Then I ghosted some noob during PSL5 but who cares, minor details

Motivation: very motivated but not enough to make a team thread 

Fluffs: I wanted so bad to play VGC but then I saw all those bad managers aside from my friends xploz and gbwead, so I decided to apply for my beautifull community and my #1 fan Schuchty!

Honestly my PSL experience alone speaks for itself, I think there is no more doubt that I 100% deserve to be manager and if you don't pick me you're really biased... 

@DoubleJ do you still want yubel in lyle??

9 minutes ago, Osuki said:

PSL Experience: I did my best to help my team during PSL3 (I think it was 3), pretty sure that rigamorty can confirm this(? Then I ghosted some noob during PSL5 but who cares, minor details

Fluffs: I wanted so bad to play VGC but then I saw all those bad managers aside from my friends xploz and gbwead, so I decided to apply for my beautifull community and my #1 fan Schuchty!

Honestly my PSL experience alone speaks for itself, I think there is no more doubt that I 100% deserve to be manager and if you don't pick me you're really biased... 

would like to play vs you in psl brooooo, glad you signed up

11 minutes ago, Osuki said:

jouker lud

26 minutes ago, Osuki said:

playing is hard when you just lost all your comps :(

I don't believe 1 second that you can't play, you were banned 1year ago and you are one of the most active players on this game (also probably the biggest scouter).

That's not something bad tho, I respect this, but don't tell us shit, you're weeeell prepared in my opinion. 

Just now, XPLOZ said:

I don't believe 1 second that you can't play, you were banned 1year ago and you are one of the most active players on this game (also probably the biggest scouter).

That's not something bad tho, I respect this, but don't tell us shit, you're weeeell prepared in my opinion. 

I was talking about PSL5, I'm playing this season.

2 minutes ago, Osuki said:

I was talking about PSL5, I'm playing this season.

Good to hear then, I personaly think you're a huge player but you used to hide yourself behind some plebs (who took lots of credit for nothing). 

We want to see you playing ;-)