[PSL 7] Manager Sign-Ups

23 hours ago, Vorred said:
  1. Can I stay active through the whole season? yeah I guess
  2. Can I communicate well with my players? hopefully
  3. Can I handle team finances? I did okay last times I guess
  4. Can I keep an eye on my players and those of the opponent? i spy on legendp every night
  5. Do I have knowledge of the competitive scene and the players? not like much has changed
  6. Will I keep interest, even when I'm on the losing side? sure, not like im gonna be on the winning side anyway
  7. Do I understand and can I make my players understand the terms & conditions of the PSL? I can't stop people like Telf from being absolutely pooped but i will try
  8. Will I maintain respect for my host and the decisions they make? jj can suck my fat uguu but okay
  9. Do I have the availability to manage a team, participate in a draft, and respond to the host whenever a question presents itself? yea

IGN: vorred I guess

Experience: recently, fucking none but I guess I've participated in all except 6.

Motivation: Only my burning passion for LegendP, he is my waifu.

Im probably still a better choice than the rest of these shitters

LY <3

13 minutes ago, giantpipe said:

IGN: Giantpipe

PokeMMO Team:  Aw

Experience: Player since 2013, within my achievements are some Official Tournament wins, Team Tournament winner involved as a player, one time PSL finalist and one time winner with three times having played.

I can say without shame that i'm an addict to pokemon and i show it trying to play every tournament that come out, even if i don't play the tier i borrow comps from my teammates only to be there.

Motivation: My main motivation is to become the first latin PSL Manager and the first latin manager on winning it.

Fluff:  Even though my english is not the best, I understand it fairly well, yea some will say this guy can't be manager due the language barriers, I say: An action is worth a thousand words.

You must know just one thing, there's no limits in what I can do when it comes to achieve my goals, and winning PSL as manager is in my eyes right now.

Did Frags coach you when writing this?