[PSL 7] Manager Sign-Ups

2 hours ago, LegendP said:

Lf @Vorred </3

1. Can I stay active through the whole season? yeah I guess
  2. Can I communicate well with my players? hopefully
  3. Can I handle team finances? I did okay last times I guess
  4. Can I keep an eye on my players and those of the opponent? i spy on legendp every night
  5. Do I have knowledge of the competitive scene and the players? not like much has changed
  6. Will I keep interest, even when I'm on the losing side? sure, not like im gonna be on the winning side anyway
  7. Do I understand and can I make my players understand the terms & conditions of the PSL? I can't stop people like Telf from being absolutely pooped but i will try
  8. Will I maintain respect for my host and the decisions they make? jj can suck my fat uguu but okay
  9. Do I have the availability to manage a team, participate in a draft, and respond to the host whenever a question presents itself? yea

IGN: vorred I guess

Experience: recently, fucking none but I guess I've participated in all except 6.

Motivation: Only my burning passion for LegendP, he is my waifu.

Im probably still a better choice than the rest of these shitters

2 minutes ago, Tranzmaster said:

The first meme of psl 7 is the manager application

Ill pay 50k to the first one that can rank them from bad to worst

I'll do that, if i'll dont have to include me as the 1st one...

Someone make the honors.

IGN: EricTheGreat

PokeMMO Team SASS

Experience: Have played since 2012, been apart of many team tournaments and have placed with many different teams. Season 1 I played for Senile and the Quintessential Qwilfish. If you weren't around or didn't know Senile, I can tell you he was the worst manager in all of PSL history. It takes away motivation to play when you are with a manager like that, essentially the only responsibility he fulfilled was the draft. Season 2 I played for Thug Life - your PSL season 2 champions. Gunthug was the manager, and was the best out of all managers I've had. Each and every week he brought morale up, regardless of win or loss. It's tough to work your way out of a losing streak, but with how adhesive Thug Life was, we didn't see a teammate who didn't think he could win. Season 3 was Team Forretress 2, with the manager of OrangeManiac. He tried multiple strategies throughout the season, but didn't turn out to be enough. I didn't play in PSL 4 or 5, as I saw there were enough players and didn't want to be greedy enough to bring a team down with my then horrendous battling. I returned season 6 with the return of ADV, under the management of BurntZebra. Strategically, BurntZebra was the strongest manager I've had. He wasn't one to shy away from team building with me or any other teammate for hours on end. Throughout the seasons, I believe I have had the cream of the crop, as well as the worst in PSL history. Throughout these experiences, each manager instilled a different perspective and path on the road to victory in the PSL. I hope to implement all these traits in past managers to myself as a manager in PSL 7. I have seen the light, as well as the pitch of dark, and my experience will lead me to the end of the tunnel.  

Motivation: Every manager application I've read has had the mindset of, "Oh, if Joe and Tom can be managers then what's the worst that could happen with me? Lol haha wynaut" This is completely the wrong mindset to have. Instead of barely making to curve, and comparing yourself to the worst, you should aim to be the best. You won't see me in a fight with a bottom-tier manager such as Gluumac and Greck because they simply won't have anything to argue about. They can stick to the fighting for 6th place to barely make the cut while I will be holding the playoff bye. My other motivation is that I don't want anyone to be discouraged and unmotivated like I was season 1. If I was playing I would want a manager who believed in me despite the odds, strategized with me prior to each battle, and formed a real team based off communication and teamwork. Playing PSL seems like a chore with a bad manager, but I am motivated to keep the fun alive. 

Fluff: #1 mistake removing ADV. Coolio's managerial skills remind me of Jed York, and who let client customization out of their cage?

Edited by EricTheGreat