[PSL 7] Manager Sign-Ups

8 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

Oh damn, I lost a match in unranked. Shame on me for not using Chansey and getting paired against some random scrub with a rain team.

Same with Latias and Salamance in DPP when it was the most recent gen. I mean you can not use them if you want, fuck all those uncreative guys.

I kid

eb599458c14148e0a746d505a9cfb188.png

Edited by Oltan

Ign: Telf 

1. Can I stay active through the whole season?  Yes
  2. Can I communicate well with my players? Sure
  3. Can I handle team finances? Yes
  4. Can I keep an eye on my players and those of the opponent? Yes
  5. Do I have knowledge of the competitive scene and the players? Sure
  6. Will I keep interest, even when I'm on the losing side? Last season I was still pretty interested even though I was on the losing side.
  7. Do I understand and can I make my players understand the terms & conditions of the PSL? Hell Yeah
  8. Will I maintain respect for my host and the decisions they make? #baisedhost 
  9. Do I have the availability to manage a team, participate in a draft, and respond to the host whenever a question presents itself? I have no life

Experience: Ive played since season 3 and I managed last season. Last season was the only time I didn't make it to the playoffs. I have some comps that I can lend to teammates  and such.

Motivation: I want to redeem myself and if i sign up as a player I probably won't get picked unless VGC or ill just end up getting benched. And because last season I technically wasn't even picked.

will probably edit this more later.

Edited by Telf

IGN: Gluumac

PokeMMO Team:  AURA

Experience: I'm playing all Tiers and i'm an active player since 3 years and i know almost all good player and newcomer in this game and i'm playing all Tiers. Sadly i managed to win only an OU Officials but i made it in all Tiers to at least semi finals. Also im the Winner of the PSL 3 with the Spheals and i was Manager in the PSL 5 and honestly i had the best Team but we had just a bad luck. I managed to buy great Comp Player like Zebra, Destruct, Lkrenz, eloyriptor, Gazelli, Schuchty, Shani, Kiz, panchoclos and some other with only 100k points i had. Many people told me i bought wrong player but exactly this player proved all them wrong, winning nearly every match in the PSL 6. I know which Players i'm going to buy next Season, you just need to give me this chance.

Motivation: I'm a huge fan of Comp and i love PSL can't wait to prove all the ppl wrong and i will buy again great player but this time there won't be any excuses (motivated af)

Fluff: if you let Greck or Torin be a Manager this Season it would be a joke. 

4 minutes ago, BurntZebra said:

de5d89338c3d9c3a4e0833d63de19ce3.png

was maybe a mistake to buy you zeb :D

4 minutes ago, Greck said:

I do, but what does have it to see with PSL7?

You mean that because i have made picks, and 3 of my top players refuse to play for me because "we wanted to be in a different team..."?

Yup, Greck's fault, like always.

you were the one who said: they didnt refused and you were inactive af hue

18 minutes ago, ErrorGlumac said:

you were the one who said: they didnt refused and you were inactive af hue

?

Can you tell me where did i said that?

Jice left, only because someone told him "UFO is the team with less chances to win anything", and then he was like "Trade me pls, trade me pls..."

Raaidn as a Lyle fanboy, also wanted to be traded like instantly..

And finally that one kid which nick i can't remember, who did not even show'd up for a single battle when i put him at least twice to fight.

If i'm going to be picked as manager, i'm gonna be sure that this time i don't make the same error.

Edited by Greck

Meh, fuck it, might as well considering the other options here.

1. Can I stay active through the whole season? Yes
  2. Can I communicate well with my players? Yes
  3. Can I handle team finances? Yes
  4. Can I keep an eye on my players and those of the opponent? Yes
  5. Do I have knowledge of the competitive scene and the players? Yes
  6. Will I keep interest, even when I'm on the losing side? Yes
  7. Do I understand and can I make my players understand the terms & conditions of the PSL? Yes
  8. Will I maintain respect for my host and the decisions they make? 
    Spoiler

Image result for let me laugh even harder

9. Do I have the availability to manage a team, participate in a draft, and respond to the host whenever a question presents itself? Yes

IGN: Moetal

PokeMMO Team: DefinitelynotLYLE  

Experience: The only experience worth mentioning is the bitter defeat in the finals of PSL6, losing the crown to Kizhaz's dumb luck. Not an experience I want to experience again.

Motivation: I was a Baenine.

Fluff: I have been running Moemon Revival Project for a bit more than three years now through self dedications and pure volunteers. If you think anyone else can lead a team of people with different goals in mind to work on niche stuff better than me, you best be dreaming. Honestly speaking, while I might not have as much experience as my other competitors to act as a manager, I do know how to improvise and I'm not afraid of ask questions or get involved. You know what is better than an experienced manager? A manager who meets and listens to the input of his team and advisors.

Edited by Moetal
2 hours ago, Greck said:

I do, but what does have it to see with PSL7?

You mean that because i have made picks, and 3 of my top players refuse to play for me because "we wanted to be in a different team..."?

Yup, Greck's fault, like always.

Shouldnt matter, you had like 14 backups anyways