Logros en pokeMMO

Zombra

:v des pues de jugar pokemmo por horas y pasarme todos los gym.. me quede pensando aburrido.. y si pokemmo tuviera logros?? ya saben por ejemplo: que te den un logro por atrapar cierta cantidad de pokemons, o por vencer a tantos oponentes y agregar a tanta gente posible como amigos, y que estos logros traigan recompensas con sigo.. por ejemplo que hubieran logros que al cumplirlos te de caramelos raros o.. tantos puntos de experiencia para un pokemon, eso nos entretenera mas en el juego y a a algunos tal ves les gustaría tan solo para pasar el tiempo ^^   

Me parece una idea genial, pero temo que como con muchas otras cosas, si un sistema así llegase a implementarse los usuarios podrían llegar a abusar del sistema para farmear cosas. Fuera de eso, no le encuentro ningún inconveniente y suena muy bien!

Zombra's post in English (In case someone needs it)

Spoiler

After playing PokeMMO for hours and getting through all the gyms, I got a little bit bored and thought: What if PokeMMO had an achievement system? You know: An achievement that unlocks once you get a certain quantity of pokemon, or once you defeat a certain number of opponents, or even if I had a certain number of people in my buddylist, for instance. And also it'd be a good idea if once they're unlocked <the achievements> they could provide some sort of rewards with it. For example: After unlocking achievement X you get X number of rare candies, or certain amount of experience for one of your pokemon. That'd keep the players more and more engaged with the game, or they'd just keep them doing to kill some time.

-Edit-

Here's my own answer in english, just in case someone wants to read it

Spoiler

I think it's a great idea but I'm afraid that as same as with a lot of stuff, if a system like the one described gets implemented the user could get to a point of abusing it to farm stuff. Other than that, I don't see any other inconvenience and sounds great!

Edited by Ereissa

hola puedes postear estas ideas en la caja de sugerencias aqui: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/18-suggestion-box/ uwu , recuerda que este foro es en ingles y al menos debes poner la traduccion de google esta interesante tu idea por cierto

now to plebs:

hi u can post that idea in suggestion box uwu,  here: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/18-suggestion-box/, remember this is in english at least u can use google translate it suck ik but if u don't know english u can use this ez, btw ur idea is interesting

1 hour ago, Quilachy said:

hola puedes postear estas ideas en la caja de sugerencias aqui: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/18-suggestion-box/ uwu , recuerda que este foro es en ingles y al menos debes poner la traduccion de google esta interesante tu idea por cierto

now to plebs:

hi u can post that idea in suggestion box uwu,  here: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/18-suggestion-box/, remember this is in english at least u can use google translate it suck ik but if u don't know english u can use this ez, btw ur idea is interesting

Buena calmate q sos moderador ahora quilachy mmg? :v

On 7/1/2017 at 1:31 PM, druido890 said:

Zombras and other Spanish people, please write in english because here are a international server. I'm Italian and i write in english so...write in english or does not write, thanks

Calm down! You havent got any type of autority here.

PS: The next time you comment please try to be polite or maybe you would generate conflicts with others players, thanks.

Edited by soyhector
36 minutes ago, druido890 said:

I was quite pleasant and polite. write in English means to be respectful of all, write in their own language means not doing it

Jajajaja.

Then, what about people who can't speak english? They are not respectful because on their countries the education is not in that level to bring you posts in english?

And if they dont speak english they can't have their opinions? If you don't understand something move on, because is not concerning you.

Quite tired already of all that pro english people.

14 minutes ago, Greck said:

Jajajaja.

Poi, che dire di persone che non possono parlare inglese? Essi non sono rispettosi, perché sul loro paesi l'educazione non è in quel livello per portare i messaggi in inglese?

E se non parlano inglese che non possono avere la loro opinione? Se non capite qualcosa andare avanti, perché non si è relativo.

Molto stanco già di tutto ciò che la gente pro inglese.

google translator is the way brò ;)

12 minutes ago, druido890 said:

google translator is the way brò ;)

Ye, you have so much problems using it, don't you? ;-)

Read 2nd post too.

Edited by Greck

then I did not understand so you mean, the fact is that if you have an internet connection can use google, all other issues are no excuses for me.

I close with this here because this will not be a democratic discussion but an observation of behavior sometimes disrespectful. P.S. use English when you write to international forums, use your tongue on special sections or forum of your country.

CLOSE HERE

3 minutes ago, druido890 said:

then I did not understand so you mean, the fact is that if you have an internet connection can use google, all other issues are no excuses for me.

I close with this here because this will not be a democratic discussion but an observation of behavior sometimes disrespectful. P.S. use English when you write to international forums, use your tongue on special sections or forum of your country.

CLOSE HERE

Seriously that sounds mean? Not intended for sure.

Only wanted to point that knowledge of english is not linked with respect, and you can always go and google translate anything that you don't understand with Google. Maybe in other countries google is not so popular and they use Bing? And everyone knows how Bing translate works ;-)

2 minutes ago, IndigoElite said:

Forums are English only, they aren't being rude its the rules.  BTW pretty sure the spanish players have their own forum site for this game.  Maybe try asking around for that if you don't feel like speaking the universal language on these forums.  

There are 3 Pokemmo forums in spanish, not even single one was updated since 2014, but what should you expect if another awesome "rule" is to prevent announcements about other forums or pages referenced to Pokemmo in other languages. That way not many people know about this sites, and the official pokemmo forum is linked everywhere ingame (like FAQ etc).

si te gusta pokemon te recomiendo pokemon tcg online. Es gratis y lo hace Nintendo (no es ilegal como este) tiene foros oficiales en español y tal. Ademas te aburriras de este juego antes de la proxima actualizacion por que actualizan una vez al año jajaja

46 minutes ago, peep said:

si te gusta pokemon te recomiendo pokemon tcg online. Es gratis y lo hace Nintendo (no es ilegal como este) tiene foros oficiales en español y tal. Ademas te aburriras de este juego antes de la proxima actualizacion por que actualizan una vez al año jajaja

true! but pokemon tcg are another kind of game, simply need smaller updates often

• Zehkar locked this topic