Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Brooklynmr

[Sig] [Art] Brook's one stop signature and chibi shop!

How did I do?  

37 members have voted

  1. 1. Are you satisfied with your signature/Chibi?



Recommended Posts

 chibisource.png

 

 

I'd love one, please =D

If possible a kind or serious expression.

Can definitely make a donation.

Share this post


Link to post

Looking good. Can I get one?

881c4e74407b85819b66ecd769f0f35a.png

 

Sorry for the Aggron stole it from some old post.

 

I'll be sure to log in to grind some for you

 

 thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, KaynineXL said:

Hey can I have this image below in chibi? Needs to look as gay as possible, go wild.

 

Il send you another nice donation for this and garys above.

 

 

Fuck Coolio. Cash me at me baenines how bow dah

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, Billla said:

Hi @Brooklynmr.

 

Could you try to draw a cute panda chibi wearing a asian straw hat like the current panda on my profile pic (with a extra fluffy head), please?

Would be so kind of you!

I did my best to match your request. I hope you like it and if there's anything you want me to fix let me know and i'll fix it! ^-^

 

tdwYPVW.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Brooklynmr said:

I did my best to match your request. I hope you like it and if there's anything you want me to fix let me know and i'll fix it! ^-^

 

tdwYPVW.jpg

 

That's awesome! I appreciate that. Gonna send you a random Poke from my comp box. :3

Share this post


Link to post

Chibi questions:

Skin color: Olive (Light Brown)

Eye color: Brown

Expression: Fierce

Hair color: Black

Clothing: Black Tux

Accessories: My Purple Halo Helmet w/ Purple gloves to match

Donation (if there is one): 100k

 

~ DoubleJ

Share this post


Link to post
57 minutes ago, Gilan said:

 chibisource.png

 

 

I'd love one, please =D

If possible a kind or serious expression.

Can definitely make a donation.

I think the expression is a mix of both lol and the website didn't have any good sunglasses and google didn't either so I decided to leave them off. I hope you like it if there's anything you want me to change let me know and i'll change! ^-^

KhKY3dt.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

Use this picture 

 

 

Chibi form plz

 

 

with with light blue hair tho. No longer same color

 

if you can add shiny gastly that'd be appreciated 

Edited by Torinnnnn

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Chibi questions:

Skin color: Olive (Light Brown)

Eye color: Brown

Expression: Fierce

Hair color: Black

Clothing: Black Tux

Accessories: My Purple Halo Helmet w/ Purple gloves to match

Donation (if there is one): 100k

 

~ DoubleJ

I made a regular chibi then added helmet to it. I hope you like them if there's anything you want me to fix let me know and i'll fix it! ^-^

 

GMWHT2F.jpgez6kZv4.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Brooklynmr said:

I made a regular chibi then added helmet to it. I hope you like them if there's anything you want me to fix let me know and i'll fix it! ^-^

 

GMWHT2F.jpgez6kZv4.jpg

I love you. 

 

Also, what's your IGN so I can mail some cold hard cash?

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.