Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Brooklynmr

[Sig] [Art] Brook's one stop signature and chibi shop!

How did I do?  

37 members have voted

  1. 1. Are you satisfied with your signature/Chibi?



Recommended Posts

Text: Azu.

Team (If you want it added): [LOVE].

Character/Pokemon: Cute Greninja.

Background: Water.

Animation: No.

Donation amount (If there is one): May be.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Diano said:

Text: Azu.

Team (If you want it added): [LOVE].

Character/Pokemon: Cute Greninja.

Background: Water.

Animation: No.

Donation amount (If there is one): May be.

67PHb2h.jpg

I hope you like it! ^-^ <3

Share this post


Link to post

Hey Brooke , i wanted to take attention too. Can i post here more and criticize give points to your sigs ? Okay example;

 

All signatures of you 11/10 points. Because you can see 'the love of doing art' and 'fun of artist' and 'modesty of view' inside every sigs of you while creating.

 

Looking for more ! ^-^

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Diano said:

I really appreciate your style, even if you have to learn more things. Nice signatures. :)

 

6 hours ago, FinnTheMember said:

Hey Brooke , i wanted to take attention too. Can i post here more and criticize give points to your sigs ? Okay example;

 

All signatures of you 11/10 points. Because you can see 'the love of doing art' and 'fun of artist' and 'modesty of view' inside every sigs of you while creating.

 

Looking for more ! ^-^

Thanks for the positive feedback! I really appreciate it! ^-^ <3

Share this post


Link to post

Text: TsudaKun

Team (If you want it added): 

Character/Pokemon: Shuckle

Background: Forest

Animation: On background if possible ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, TsudaKun said:

Text: TsudaKun

Team (If you want it added): 

Character/Pokemon: Shuckle

Background: Forest

Animation: On background if possible ;-)

xbQlcNZ.gif

zcjmeWr.gif

I made 2 because I wasn't sure which one was better, I hope you like them! ^-^

Share this post


Link to post

If font will be changed in the 2nd one, it will be awesome ;-)
Because color of this font is not quite visible for me

 

Edited by TsudaKun

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, TsudaKun said:

If font will be changed in the 2nd one, it will be awesome ;-)

 

5RvyYlY.gif

I just saw that Idk why I went with white, I hope the black and white is easier to see! ^-^

Edited by Brooklynmr

Share this post


Link to post

@TsudaKun I noticed the quality of the sig I made you is kind of bad, idk what happened but I made you a new one with a different background! ^-^

 

m82aX8D.gif

 

Edit: @mckm66 was in a sig making mood again and saw you didn't have one so naturally I had to make you one, I wasn't sure what your favorite pokemon is so I went with one to fit the background XD. Anyway I hope you like it! ^-^

9KmVBja.gif

Edited by Brooklynmr

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Bearminator said:

Brooklynmr, can I ask you for bigger delivery? I would need small, four signatures :3 


 

Sure bear who are these sigs for? ^^ 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Brooklynmr said:

Sure bear who are these sigs for? ^^ 

Well it goes like this. I need 4 cute, cute signatures haha. They don't need to be anything big, but I guess I will send you something for it as it can be quite a lot of work.


1: 

Text: Klaudia

Character/Pokemon: Meganium 

Background: Something grassy? :3

Animation: No need 

 

2:

Text: Magdalena

Character/Pokemon: Rowlet 

Background: Something with trees :3

Animation: No need 

 

3:

Text: Damian

Character/Pokemon: Watchog 

Background: No idea here :3

Animation: No need to I think

 

 

4:

Text: Jan

Character/Pokemon: Pangoro

Background: No idea here as well

Animation: No need to I think

 

I know text might feel weird, cause they're names in Polish. I will drop you some money for it <3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Bearminator said:

Well it goes like this. I need 4 cute, cute signatures haha. They don't need to be anything big, but I guess I will send you something for it as it can be quite a lot of work.


1: 

Text: Klaudia

Character/Pokemon: Meganium 

Background: Something grassy? :3

Animation: No need 

 

2:

Text: Magdalena

Character/Pokemon: Rowlet 

Background: Something with trees :3

Animation: No need 

 

3:

Text: Damian

Character/Pokemon: Watchog 

Background: No idea here :3

Animation: No need to I think

 

 

4:

Text: Jan

Character/Pokemon: Pangoro

Background: No idea here as well

Animation: No need to I think

 

I know text might feel weird, cause they're names in Polish. I will drop you some money for it <3

I hope you friends like them! ^-^ <3  

Klaudia

OP8kgbs.jpg

 

Magdalena

tgx0LqN.jpg

 

Damian

nAsg2gg.jpg

 

Jan

p63RBKh.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.