Bestfriends

Indication for couples

Question

334cee3b72e106ee955b8d51b163d239.png

Indication for Couples

Good afternoon PokeMMO, I would like to propose something for people who are in love (people who find "the one" on PokeMMO), have an option to add someone to the "Romantic Section." I will show you some examples of couples that let me take pictures of them in game(Allo and Muncher gave me permission to use their photo for my profile on forums)....

e9295fc6569a9b6c1aba4dbcca1e13d1.pngcbe99b7d30e2d2317c602b1c00c47aa5.pngbafeed2651a6227b40eb15364880ad20.pngd455cc1bb3662e6b687ae3e37fe2c8cf.pngb51707015eb8253a22df53f4b2c08070.png9e9735f1e42a565a83a7b946f13fb55c.png

I think this would be good for others to know that they are "taken." I know fellow men who look for love here on PokeMMO and they flirt with the wrong lady. I think that a little heart should be beside their name tags so that way the person who is flirting would cut off his/her intentions as soon as they see the heart. As for married couples, this would help keeping your spouse loyal to you even in game. PokeMMO is not only a game, its also an inadvertent competitor to match.com and eHarmony.

For any of my critics, I am going to tell you a true story about what happened to me. There was a lady that I wanted to help out in Hoenn because she was stuck and right out of the blue, this guy came at me and asked me why I was trying to flirt with his wife. I told him that I was trying to help her navigate through the game, long story short, both of them blocked me and I felt bad about asking. I am afraid to chat with ladies that are new to the game because I don't want to be a homewrecker, and I think that an indication would give the spouse a feeling of security (and I would not feel as bad helping ladies that are stuck in game, I want to help all people rather than a few).

On 2018-01-25 at 2:19 PM, Darkshade said:

In most MMOs a 'lover' system is generally not taken entirely seriously, and more used for friendship/the perks associated to the system (and fun); although this can lead to real relationships, it's generally considered a lot more lax than what you're making it out to be.

Is this out of experience? Who friendzoned you darkshade... this suggestion would be the perfect way to prevent tragedies like this

Hmm...What's the chance this'll come true... Aside from that I believe its my turn to post.

This game is fun. I enjoy playing it there is no doubt in my mind that this suggestion could bring more laughs to this game as well as more grills to cook meat. XD.

As funny as it could be I believe this idea should be rejected. Due to the amount of drama. It could bring to this game. We don't need a random couple fighting and then leaving teams and or the game entirely..

Now I'm not completely against the idea i would enjoy such a feature a lot more then i would say. But do we need such drama brought into this game?

My final wishes although i choose to reject this. Would to make this happen!

(Contradicting? Yes but i'll ask you this- wouldn't some drama be fun?) XD 

Make the game more lively.

Edited by jerryzoo

Looks like we will need to wait another year for this feature :/ Valentine's Day is perfect time to implement it

On 1/3/2017 at 1:08 AM, Darkshade said:

I've been wanting to do something along these lines for quite some time...

latest?cb=20140820072330

After the wonderful ceremony that we just had in Slateport, I think that this thread now more than ever, has a great deal of relevance.

Sounds like an interesting idea.

i think it would be good, i upvote this. Beside they can share their funny moments, PokeMMO also shud rethink the way about how to they still keep objectives of the PokeMMO game (which WONT turn PokeMMO to something like sims or secondlife game) but i have further suggestion just if you got time to read it:

>> https://pastebin.com/ykUHy9wg

Completely useless request, I remind you that this game is pokemon and not * Meetic *.
I don't see where the problem lies if someone wants to help your spouse.
It is rather jealousy so in the field of psychiatry, if you do not trust your spouse, question yourself.
The purpose of an MMO is to interact with everyone.
He will be missed more than we can talk to a certain class you call * as a couple *

I inform you that it is an MMO.
Again if you don't trust your spouse don't gamble.
This kind of sign * I'm in a relationship * is little more than a form of provocation