Indication for couples

Bestfriends

Question

I went to school and i know for a fact that just because people acknowledge that someone is in a relationship doesn't mean that they wont still try :'v

Also, this seems more like a case of angry man syndrome, there's nothing to prevent this, even if you stay well away from any grills and don't speak to them they will still find a reason to accuse you >:V

On 02/01/2017 at 10:43 PM, Bestfriends said:

"I am her f*ing husband, I can take care of her myself! Get a life loser!"

This feels like pokemmos version of the darkside of youtube :'v

Don't know if "MMO dating" is that good of an idea... Yes there are a lot of adults here, but don't forget there are kids here as well. Age locks never held me out of anything and kids now are just as capable to work around that as well. How would we be protecting them against the creeps?

There is noting wrong with the idea, but i think it is an huge risk. If gone wrong it could severely threaten the existence of PokeMMO.

50 minutes ago, Heineken88 said:

Don't know if "MMO dating" is that good of an idea... Yes there are a lot of adults here, but don't forget there are kids here as well. Age locks never held me out of anything and kids now are just as capable to work around that as well. How would we be protecting them against the creeps?

There is noting wrong with the idea, but i think it is an huge risk. If gone wrong it could severely threaten the existence of PokeMMO.

In most MMOs a 'lover' system is generally not taken entirely seriously, and more used for friendship/the perks associated to the system (and fun); although this can lead to real relationships, it's generally considered a lot more lax than what you're making it out to be.

9 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

In most MMOs a 'lover' system is generally not taken entirely seriously, and more used for friendship/the perks associated to the system (and fun); although this can lead to real relationships, it's generally considered a lot more lax than what you're making it out to be.

"WOW" 

Darkshade I have a good Idea for a vanity Item I'm working in something awesome!