Indication for couples

Bestfriends

Question

On 2018-01-25 at 2:19 PM, Darkshade said:

In most MMOs a 'lover' system is generally not taken entirely seriously, and more used for friendship/the perks associated to the system (and fun); although this can lead to real relationships, it's generally considered a lot more lax than what you're making it out to be.

Is this out of experience? Who friendzoned you darkshade... this suggestion would be the perfect way to prevent tragedies like this

Hmm...What's the chance this'll come true... Aside from that I believe its my turn to post.

This game is fun. I enjoy playing it there is no doubt in my mind that this suggestion could bring more laughs to this game as well as more grills to cook meat. XD.

As funny as it could be I believe this idea should be rejected. Due to the amount of drama. It could bring to this game. We don't need a random couple fighting and then leaving teams and or the game entirely..

Now I'm not completely against the idea i would enjoy such a feature a lot more then i would say. But do we need such drama brought into this game?

My final wishes although i choose to reject this. Would to make this happen!

(Contradicting? Yes but i'll ask you this- wouldn't some drama be fun?) XD 

Make the game more lively.

Edited by jerryzoo

Completely useless request, I remind you that this game is pokemon and not * Meetic *.
I don't see where the problem lies if someone wants to help your spouse.
It is rather jealousy so in the field of psychiatry, if you do not trust your spouse, question yourself.
The purpose of an MMO is to interact with everyone.
He will be missed more than we can talk to a certain class you call * as a couple *

I had an official wedding ceremony in verm officiated by a GM with tons of people in attendance. I then got banned and came back from the ban to find my wife playing Battle Frontier with another man :'( I need this suggestion to protect the sanctity of marriage! 

Edited by TheFrenchiestFry